The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

2 hours ago, Lawman said:

Neither did the last guy, or for that matter GW, but you didn’t see the press over-apologetically calling it a stutter every time they rambled off in noise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dunno. Most Americans still probably don’t know that Biden has a stutter and just think he’s stoopid. 

On 3/6/2021 at 12:13 PM, Homestar said:

I dunno. Most Americans still probably don’t know that Biden has a stutter and just think he’s stoopid. 

Probably because he's stupid. You don't have to wait for him to stutter to come to that conclusion. The guy has been a joke for 40 years. Now we're supposed to pretend he's not? He's pants-on-head stupid, and pretending otherwise is just as absurd as the Trumpists denying that Trump was a habitual liar.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Lord Ratner said:

Probably because he's stupid. You don't have to wait for him to stutter to come to that conclusion. The guy has been a joke for 40 years. Now we're supposed to pretend he's not? He's pants-on-head stupid, and pretending otherwise is just as absurd as the Trumpists denying that Trump was a habitual liar.

Not only has he been a clown his entire career, he now likely has legitimate cognitive decline on top of that. 

To be honest I do feel kind of bad for him at times. I certainly am not a fan of Biden politically, but no one deserves to be propped up like this man is being, when he should be enjoying the latter stages of his life in peace and quiet with his family. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, kaputt said:

Not only has he been a clown his entire career, he now likely has legitimate cognitive decline on top of that. 

To be honest I do feel kind of bad for him at times. I certainly am not a fan of Biden politically, but no one deserves to be propped up like this man is being, when he should be enjoying the latter stages of his life in peace and quiet with his family. 

And no one on the left seems to care...this should be the biggest conspiracy of all time.  Who is actually running the country?

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, ClearedHot said:

And no one on the left seems to care...this should be the biggest conspiracy of all time.  Who is actually running the country?

Nancy, Chuck and Kamala...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, kaputt said:

Biden has a circa 1982 hard drive of canned political statements.  However, said drive is a bit corrupted through overuse.   

Edited by Swamp Yankee

On 3/5/2021 at 3:00 AM, arg said:

He's trying to set another record. But thankfully the truth and transparency is back.

Wait a sec, Huckabee has a negative opinion piece on our new democrat President?  Surprised.  Can't wait for Rachel Maddow's upcoming book about the successes and triumphs of the Trump admin.  

• Haha 1

On 3/6/2021 at 1:13 PM, Homestar said:

True.  Reports about Biden's stutter aren't new so it's not like it was whipped up as an excuse for this election.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?56567-1/life-career-joseph-biden

Above in 1994.  Discusses stutter at 14:07.

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=93914952

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/joe-biden-writes-essay-about-his-speech-impediment/

He's always been a verbal gaffe guy, similar to GWB.  

Edited by Swamp Yankee

2 hours ago, Swamp Yankee said:

He's always been a verbal gaffe guy, similar to GWB. 

He definitely had some but he is actually brilliant.  I spent some time around him in an official capacity and was blown away, he must have a camera on switch that brings about the gaffes.  I have a good friend that worked directly for his for several years and said the same thing.  Especially when it came to discussions on strategy and national policy.

He defiantly had some but he is actually brilliant.  I spent some time around him in an official capacity and was blown away, he must have a camera on switch that brings about the gaffes.  I have a good friend that worked directly for his for several years and said the same thing.  Especially when it came to discussions on strategy and national policy.

That’s another funny/hypocritical part of this whole thing.

Like we had to listen to the 8 years of tropes and jokes on GW basically being a distracted kid in a day care whole Cheney and the other evil capitalist corporate men ran the government from the Shadows...

Now the same people peddling that it’s simply impossible that Biden is just a propped up face man for the people actually running the government.

Like for a group of people in one political reality it’s possible, in the other it’s insulting to even describe. And we just switch who gets to feel what as the letter next to the name changes in office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

"I want to thank...I keep calling him general...that, that...that guy that runs that outfit over there..."

You mean your Secretary of Defense?

I want this next four years to be good and hard so much.

But at least no mean tweets.

Lots more kids in cages, lots more executive orders, lots more money going to Iran.

But at least no more mean tweets.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

On 3/8/2021 at 4:26 PM, ClearedHot said:

He definitely had some but he is actually brilliant.  I spent some time around him in an official capacity and was blown away, he must have a camera on switch that brings about the gaffes.  I have a good friend that worked directly for his for several years and said the same thing.  Especially when it came to discussions on strategy and national policy.

I assume you’re referring to GWB.  Never met/worked with him but he struck me as a good person overall and certainly not as dumb as some pundits claimed. More of a practical common sense guy.  On the other hand, I have spoken with Biden within the past 18 months. He was sharp, made good points, and had good insights at a new tech event. However, at this point he’s a 10 hour a day guy rather than 18 hours.  Similar to Reagan in his last term. 

• Upvote 5

On 3/4/2021 at 1:58 PM, brickhistory said:

I have to admit I have been impressed by the Presidential press conferences and frank exchange of questions and answers between President Biden and the members of the press since taking office.

Biden has not had a solo press conference since being sworn in.   He currently holds the record for the longest no solo press conference gap in the last 100 years.  

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-press-corps-ushered-away-asking-biden-questions-again.

https://babylonbee.com/news/heroic-secret-service-agent-dives-in-front-of-biden-as-reporter-tries-to-ask-a-question

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Homestar said:

What’s burning? Did I miss another storming of our Capitol?

Well half the country burned last year and you didn't seem to give a fuck.

The southern border is a complete shit show, we just added $1.9Trillion in debt with less than 10% of it actual COVID stimulus, 57 executive orders...what was I thinking...everything is wonderful.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

lol thanks biden for giving me permission...what a joke. and fauci your 15 minutes of fame is running out. hell i saw him on ESPN first take...no wonder the guy doesn't want this to end!

this is a free fucking country. 49% of it hasn't forgotten that fact.

• Like 2