The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

Write up by the guy who wrote the spiderfoot tool that was so widely hailed as "proof" from the failed Trump Campaign.  Guess if he agrees more with COL Cybersecurity Expert, or your lowely, local cyber guy.

https://medium.com/@micallst/misusing-osint-to-claim-election-fraud-cfb89c858c3a

Relevant quote -

"Assuming the author of the affidavit was not intentionally misleading, the affidavit demonstrates a number of knowledge gaps that manifest in the other pitfalls laid out below. Had this fundamental knowledge been present in the author of the affidavit, I doubt it would have ever been written."

16 hours ago, FLEA said:

Ok to be fair, this is sort of a dumb question. If you were going to invest in fraud as a democrat, why would you waste you money on California or New York? You are obviously going to target swing states. 

Furthermore, if you were going to investigate fraud as a Republican, why would you do it in Ohio? A state you won. 

You're right I probably wouldn't invest in fraud in New York and Cali.. but I certainly would in Texas and Florida. Both of which trump won narrowly, and since he won, their vote counts were of course super duper perfect and secure. 

It sounds stupid because it is stupid. This is my whole point. If you, a sitting president with any integrity whatsoever, were concerned about widespread fraud and our overall election tampering, you would be investigating it everywhere.

Crying fraud only in the states where you narrowly lost looks an awful lot like slinging poop and hoping some of it sticks.  And maybe it looks like that because that's exactly what it is. 

13 minutes ago, Pooter said:

You're right I probably wouldn't invest in fraud in New York and Cali.. but I certainly would in Texas and Florida. Both of which trump won narrowly, and since he won, their vote counts were of course super duper perfect and secure. 

It sounds stupid because it is stupid. This is my whole point. If you, a sitting president with any integrity whatsoever, were concerned about widespread fraud and our overall election tampering, you would be investigating it everywhere.

Crying fraud only in the states where you narrowly lost looks an awful lot like slinging poop and hoping some of it sticks.  And maybe it looks like that because that's exactly what it is. 

Would you say POTUS was behaving more like this hippo or this gorilla? 

https://tenor.com/view/hippopotamus-hippo-poop-rapid-pooping-gif-16021276image.png

https://tenor.com/view/angry-poop-monkey-throw-mad-gif-17790027image.png

Edited by bfargin
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, pawnman said:

I wonder how many people in Trump's circle have to say it before Trump supporters believe it.

Barr will probably just be the next one in the administration to get canned like the last trump nominee who said the election was generally secure. You know.. as part of the completely normal administration turnover. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, pawnman said:

I wonder how many people in Trump's circle have to say it before Trump supporters believe it.

No reason to disbelieve Barr. Headline is misleading though, left out the "so far" part. The flipside to this is the Dems and MSM have been calling him Trumps personal hack lawyer for well over a year. Now that he said something they can grab on to, he's got credibility?  Politics as usual. 

9 hours ago, arg said:

No reason to disbelieve Barr. Headline is misleading though, left out the "so far" part. The flipside to this is the Dems and MSM have been calling him Trumps personal hack lawyer for well over a year. Now that he said something they can grab on to, he's got credibility?  Politics as usual. 

Are you joking?  He doesn't have any credibility, he simply demonstrates how everyone but Trump gets it...

You know, you can still be a Trump supporter while also realizing he lost the election due to being very unpopular.

But at some point, you’ll have to let it go. Trump himself will be working “the election was rigged” quibbles into every conversation he has for the rest of his life. Don’t lump yourself into that boat.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

19 hours ago, torqued said:

You want a math problem? 😆

What is 300,000 COVID deaths minus 200,000 COVID deaths? Think you can wrap your head around that one, Capt Calculator?

I think you thought this was me lol. By the way, on the order of magnitude means something.

You're kinda goin off the rails, man.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Negatory said:

I think you thought this was me lol. By the way, on the order of magnitude means something.

You're kinda goin off the rails, man.

Ah, shit. LOL. My fault. I got you and DosXX confused. You have the same positions. DosXX, my apologies. Negatory, I meant to insult you with that post. 😆

And I agree. These issues are somewhat important to me, but not enough to make permanent online enemies. I don’t want to go any further down that path. We’re only disagreeing on one or two issues. We’re not solving anything here.  I’m going to try and keep that in perspective.

• Upvote 3

So, this had to be a thing - https://www.military.com/daily-news/2020/12/01/no-kraken-refer-military-intelligence-unit.hmtl

A retired Air Force three-star general reignited baseless conspiratorial claims about U.S. troops' involvement in clandestine missions in the wake of the presidential election -- claims an Army official said are 100% false.

Also, Flynn (whose twitter handle is @genflynn...douche) is endorsing:

...declare a limited form of Martial Law, and temporarily suspend the Constitution and civilian control of these federal elections, for the sole purpose of having the military oversee a national re-vote.

So...yea.

Edited by 17D_guy

On 12/2/2020 at 12:16 AM, arg said:

I feel like I could argue the other way.  Barr was hand-picked by the president and has been a loyal supporter...but now that he says there was no fraud, that goodwill has vaporized among Trump supporters.

To me, the fact that the left hated him so much lends MORE credibility to the argument.  It clearly isn't just a partisan statement.

3 hours ago, pawnman said:

I feel like I could argue the other way.  Barr was hand-picked by the president and has been a loyal supporter...but now that he says there was no fraud, that goodwill has vaporized among Trump supporters.

To me, the fact that the left hated him so much lends MORE credibility to the argument.  It clearly isn't just a partisan statement.

Barr is nothing but a loyal Trump puppet. The fact he started looking at election fraud before some states certified a winner says a lot.

Expect to have him, via the OLC, come out with an legal opinion, once Trump pardons himself, of how “this situation is different” to the Nixon pardoning.

One of best parts of Biden winning is that Barr, as well as that idiot that runs the FCC Pai, who shit canned net neutrality, will be booted out of office.

Edited by Sua Sponte
  • Upvote 1

A nonpartisan documentary shedding light on election security vulnerabilities is not the same as partisan hacks conveniently showing spotty evidence as "PROOF" of fraud in specific battleground states following an election defeat with the intent of undermining the credibility of said outcome.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jrizzell said:

This is a really thought provoking documentary on the ease with which election votes can be manipulated. It’s from that right wing conspiracy channel...HBO
https://www.hbo.com/documentaries/kill-chain-the-cyber-war-on-americas-elections

"the ease" is the questionable part.  Which adversary has the infrastructure, capabilities, and means to get this accomplished without anyone competent bringing it forward?

Pres Trump has now stated Biden can't be Pres if the votes weren't legit...if it was hacked, why would he not push that forward with evidence from any national security agency?