The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

35 minutes ago, Guardian said:

Thoughts on daily wire?

https://www.newsguardtech.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Daily-Wire-NewsGuard-Nutrition-Label.pdf 

Thoughts on Daily Wire? Garbage, untrustworthy stuff.  Don't take my word for it, look at the people that rate all the websites out there.  

Here, use this as a guide: https://www.newsguardtech.com/election-misinformation-tracker/

Before you complain newsguardtech.com is evil MSM, here's their list of financial contributors: https://www.newsguardtech.com/about/our-investors/

Edited by slackline

Thinking someone is a POS is a lot different than being a criminal. I think the evidence supports that Biden and his family are indeed a crime family. But he seems like a really nice guy that I would have a beer with unless you trigger himself his mentally reduced state. Then he gets scary.

Edited for lack of mastery of the English language.

• Upvote 1

https://www.newsguardtech.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Daily-Wire-NewsGuard-Nutrition-Label.pdf 
Thoughts on Daily Wire? Garbage, untrustworthy stuff.  Don't take my word for it, look at the people that rate all the websites out there.  

I’ll read it. But I’d like your word for it. And why what he says isn’t correct or wrong or why daily wire is wrong. Haven’t seen too much that they have said that doesn’t fact check true.

Here, use this as a guide: https://www.newsguardtech.com/election-misinformation-tracker/
Before you complain newsguardtech.com is evil MSM, here's their list of financial contributors: https://www.newsguardtech.com/about/our-investors/

Didn’t see news guard tech say daily wire is bad anywhere. Your second added link to be clear.

But it was a pretty substantial document so I might have missed it.

1 minute ago, Guardian said:

I’ll read it. But I’d like your word for it. And why what he says isn’t correct or wrong or why daily wire is wrong. Haven’t seen too much that they have said that doesn’t fact check true.

I made it easy for you.  Based on their score of 34.5/100, it's not worth taking the time to watch his videos.  I tried, but he has an awful lot of something you deride in his voice, emotion.  Couldn't finish it.  

Screen Shot 2020-11-13 at 8.05.44 PM.png

• Upvote 1

Just now, Guardian said:

Didn’t see news guard tech say daily wire is bad anywhere.

But it was a pretty substantial document so I might have missed it.

It was really hard to miss...  Took up the entire right side of the screen.

All jokes aside, I miss easy stuff too from time to time.  Yesterday, I didn't know seadog's /s thing meant sarcasm...  We all miss stuff, no biggie, but I helped you out and pasted a pic of the rating...

I’m not on a computer. I’m on a phone. That doesn’t appear on my phone. Which is why I stated I don’t see it.

So you will make emotional arguments but when someone is using emotion to make their arguments you won’t listen and critique? Just use another source to say they are bad thus ignore it all together? Not saying that’s good or bad. Just trying to unemotionally Ascertain your position.

1 hour ago, Guardian said:

She said "I'm going to release the kraken" and "this is a new American Revolution". Almost beyond parody levels of cringe.

I wrote a post here recently on the 'millions of shifted votes' from Dominion and how to debunk it yourself. Believing this means you would even have to believe that DHS cyber security agency is corrupt at all levels as well. If you're past that point I don't think much can be said to change your mind but you can respond to what I posted earlier if you're open to discussing it seriously. 

Yeah. That was cringe worthy! Regardless of which side your on. Made me laugh in a pitiful way. I missed your post. I wish I didn’t post ever 5 seconds because then I might be able to find it. If it’s not to much trouble I’m open to pm if you don’t want to repost. Very open to the discussion and thought exercise.

As for my wife going to Harvard.....what wife? No way son. No thanks.

• Upvote 1

I’m not on a computer. I’m on a phone. That doesn’t appear on my phone. Which is why I stated I don’t see it.

So you will make emotional arguments but when someone is using emotion to make their arguments you won’t listen and critique? Just use another source to say they are bad thus ignore it all together? Not saying that’s good or bad. Just trying to unemotionally Ascertain your position.

I was simply commenting on the fact that you constantly rail on and on about emotion being left out, so I found it odd you'd share something from someone who was so clearly emotional.

I'd love for you to go back and point to my emotional arguments. Please. And you talk about using other sources to discredit things like it's bad... I'm taking a page out of Trump's playbook. That's where he lives. Zero facts, smear campaigns and attempts to discredit others that don't agree with him. At least every source I've used comes from reputable, highly informed people instead of consiracy quacks. Then when you don't like it, you say it's straight out of the communist playbook. Tell me that's not using emotional, baseless arguments...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

We do too bud, we do too.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Smiley face emoji.

In 2018 alone "voters in South Carolina [were] reporting machines that switched their votes after they'd inputted them, scanners [were] rejecting paper ballots in Missouri, and busted machines [were] causing long lines in Indiana."14 In addition, researchers recently uncovered previously undisclosed vulnerabilities in "nearly three dozen backend election systems in 10 states."15 And, just this year, after the Democratic candidate's electronic tally showed he received an improbable 164 votes out of 55,000 cast in a Pennsylvania state judicial election in 2019, the county's Republican Chairwoman said, " [ n ]othing went right on Election Day. Everything went wrong. That's a problem."16 These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.

https://www.warren.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/H.I.G. McCarthy, & Staple Street letters.pdf

Signed,

Elizabeth Warren

United States Senator

Ron Wyden 

United States Senator 

Amy Klobachar

United States Senator

And then we have; 

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history." - DHS  🤣

Parading another YouTube warrior who is clearly qualified by his owning of a mic, a camera and a YT account. No wonder you guys are such ardent defenders of everything Trump does. If that is the bar you've set, then yeah, a conspiracy theory doesn't seem so crazy.

You have let Trump and all of these other completely unqualified people lead you down a primrose path... It's just not true.

It actually hurts to see so many highly educated people buying everything coming out from all these YT experts and anyone with a mic and a camera. They're clearly not doing this stuff to drive subscribers and views on their own channels, therefore making more money...

What would be more entertaining and drive views? A conspiracy theory with drama saying the election was stolen, or the more likely eventuality that the election played out almost exactly how it was predicted?

Early lead for Trump because he downplayed the Rona and pushed for in person voting, followed by massive waves of mail-in ballots leading to a flip of that lead...?

• Like 1

In 2018 alone "voters in South Carolina [were] reporting machines that switched their votes after they'd inputted them, scanners [were] rejecting paper ballots in Missouri, and busted machines [were] causing long lines in Indiana."14 In addition, researchers recently uncovered previously undisclosed vulnerabilities in "nearly three dozen backend election systems in 10 states."15 And, just this year, after the Democratic candidate's electronic tally showed he received an improbable 164 votes out of 55,000 cast in a Pennsylvania state judicial election in 2019, the county's Republican Chairwoman said, " [ n ]othing went right on Election Day. Everything went wrong. That's a problem."16 These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.
https://www.warren.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/H.I.G. McCarthy, & Staple Street letters.pdf

Neat. You have anything saying those issues weren't addressed?

Why would you believe a bunch of YouTubers, but not Trump appointed DHS people? Seems odd his own people would get in on the conspiracy to throw out their money ticket, don't you think? That just doesn't check...

22 minutes ago, slackline said:

Why would you believe a bunch of YouTubers,

You called me Russian a Troll from GRU. So it's obviously you're delusional.  Nothing will be good enough for you. 

For the rest that isn't suffering TDS - A "youtuber" is a Trump legal team presenting their case and evidence.  An extended discussion on a medium (youtube) is hell of a lot better than 15 seconds bites on legacy media (CNN/FOX/etc).  

Here’s the truth. I don’t want to watch an hour long video on something when it’s not something that has been shown to be very likely a factor. Give me something that’s easier to digest, or something that points to a need to watch this.

I 100% believe there was election fraud. There are probably many cases of it. But there are cases of election fraud every year on both sides. Right now, I believe that the order of magnitude of the fraud is the same as it always is - so small that it doesn’t matter.

Put the numbers in context, at least. Don’t just say there’s examples of fraud - I know there will be on both sides. One of the examples that really falls on deaf ears is when someone claims that there are dozens of examples of election fraud in a state... and then it’s literally 25 single people who registered incorrectly. It comes across clickbaity, probably wouldn’t ever come close to affecting anything, and makes me less likely to care the next time.

When I hear that there is provable fraud that has X impact that actually could affect the election results, I will be interested. Otherwise, it’s noise or propaganda.

• Like 2