The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

I truly hope you’re right and that my assumptions are wrong here. I have my doubts though. If Trump goes gracefully and isn’t bitching about the deep state in six months, beer’s on me. 

Oh trump will whine. If courts say go he will go but we agree he will whine. My point is that the large majority of republicans will be ok if the courts look at it fairly and rule against him. So who’s the beers on if he does whine?

Oh trump will whine. If courts say go he will go but we agree he will whine. My point is that the large majority of republicans will be ok if the courts look at it fairly and rule against him. So who’s the beers on if he does whine?
I'll buy. Mainly because I'd love to hang out with most of you guys and talk about anything but this damned election.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Baseops Network mobile app

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, torqued said:

Looks like I posted the link to the page right after you. We’ll see what the results are. 

Update on this: DHS Cyber Security Agency released a statement: 

“There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.”

20201112_181036.jpg.2f26b24674f19de619a08401ce950ab4.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Seadogs said:

I'm done responding to most of you. Brain washed, a product of communist propaganda. "Even if I take him to the Soviet Union and show him the concentration camp with his own eyes, he will refuse to believe it."  

Thank you Jesus.

• Upvote 1

I'm done responding to most of you. Brain washed, a product of communist propaganda. "Even if I take him to the Soviet Union and show him the concentration camp with his own eyes, he will refuse to believe it."  

Russians predicted it. This is the left to a T
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Homestar said:

Did his competitor spend months laying the seeds of doubt about the upcoming test so that they could, on test day, cry that the test was fouled up?

If similar irregularities occurred in 2016 are you saying that we should have re-run that election too?  Or is 2020 the first time we've ever had vote irregularities?

How far are you willing to go to see Trump installed as President on January 20th?

Jeez I really wish some Air Force general would get courtmartialed so we can finally argue about something worthwhile.....

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2020/11/10/fired-two-star-research-lab-commander-charged-with-sexual-assault/

Looking at those charges, I believe the general said, "I’ve gotta use some tic tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything....Grab them by the pussy,...You can do anything”

No one cares update - daughter has covid, wife testing tomorrow, we'll see on me.  Guess there's nothing anyone could have done to stop the spread across our nation. At. All.

Edited by 17D_guy
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, 17D_guy said:

No one cares update - daughter has covid, wife testing tomorrow, we'll see on me.  Guess there's nothing anyone could have done to stop the spread across our nation. At. All.

Missed this last night.  Good luck and let us know on the rest of the family!

• Upvote 1

On 11/12/2020 at 6:45 AM, Guardian said:

Well the republican sentiment you state above isn’t wrong. There is a large push to make the popular vote the vote that elects the president. Which is scary. I wonder if people who push for that realize what they are asking for.

Republicans will hate the electoral college well enough when Texas goes blue in a few elections.

• Upvote 1

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-cries-election-fraud-in-court-his-lawyers-dont-11605271267

Interesting read in the WSJ if you have access.  BLUF: Not much to the claims when lawyers aren't willing to risk their licenses on unsubstantiated claims.  Also, judges won't admit the garbage they try to include.  

I guess this must mean, only leftist, Democrat judges are hearing all of these cases.  You have to admire the incredible planning that the Democrats put into stealing this election.  Getting everyone on board with them to include Republicans (must be RINOs) to publicly say there is no fraud, actual government officials in charge of elections to say this was the safest election we've had with no evidence of tampering or fraud, and then all judges (with the exception of one in PA because the AG for sure overstepped her authority) to get on board with the conspiracy as well.

Reminder, no results have been made official, and that's not what I'm saying here.  Just pointing out that Trump cares about Trump.  He couldn't care less about the damage he does to our system of government.  The doubt he has sewn and that people have bought, hook, line and sinker is astounding.  Our founding fathers are rolling in their graves over what this guy has done to the office...

Don't worry, Trump-vision, or whatever he names it, will give all of you something to drool over for the next four years until he runs again.  Hopefully, a real politician that cares about what happens to this country surfaces between then and now

• Upvote 1

Trump knows he lost, he’s just dragging it out to try and inflict political damage on Biden. I personally don’t think that there’s a massive multi-state conspiracy that’s keeping him from a fair election; that requires too many moving parts to execute. His own actions turned previous supporters against him. I will say this, if the tables were turned and Trump was getting all the mail-in votes, and Biden lost his election night lead over it. We all know what the reaction on the streets/MSM would have been...and it wouldn’t be how Trump supporters are handling it.

• Upvote 1

https://www.technologyreview.com/2020/11/13/1012115/senior-us-election-official-trumps-misinformation-is-insulting/

This guy is the Trump nominee, unanimously confirmed by both sides of the aisle.  He calls the presidents false claims of voter fraud and "stealing the election" laughable, insulting, dangerous and an embarrassment.  Trump needs to do a better job picking his cronies if he's gonna make it in 2024.  Not official, but pretty dang close...  I'm sure this, too, is a communist thing to say...  Right out of the playbook, right?

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Sua Sponte said:

What’s the over/under Trump pardons himself before leaving office?

Actually there was a lot of discussion earlier this year about what he can/can't do with a pardon.  I believe it was on lawfare.  Their podcast dug into the past, and if Nixon could pardon himself.  Think this was it.

There is zero evidence!!!!! Just shut up and accept it and don’t employ our constitution. Isn’t that a form of an ism? Accept what I say you should accept and don’t investigate.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/opinion/opinion-columns/victor-joecks/victor-joecks-clark-county-election-officials-accepted-my-signature-on-8-ballot-envelopes-2182390/amp/

• Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, 17D_guy said:

Actually there was a lot of discussion earlier this year about what he can/can't do with a pardon.  I believe it was on lawfare.  Their podcast dug into the past, and if Nixon could pardon himself.  Think this was it.

The only time he can’t is over his own impeachment charges, per the Constitution. And it was held you can pardon people of potential crimes when Ford pardoned Nixon.

5 minutes ago, Guardian said:

There is zero evidence!!!!! Just shut up and accept it and don’t employ our constitution. Isn’t that a form of an ism? Accept what I say you should accept and don’t investigate.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/opinion/opinion-columns/victor-joecks/victor-joecks-clark-county-election-officials-accepted-my-signature-on-8-ballot-envelopes-2182390/amp/

Better tell the authorities then.