The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

Haha, responses were perfect. Ad hominem my homies. Easy way out, but it's 100% what's happening.

Nothing in the way of addressing the point of the text, just baselessly attacking the person/source. Which is pretty normal when you don't know what to say in response to the actual point.

If all you can come up with is that I am "projecting" or I found my information somewhere else - or that it's no different for how republicans feel about the left (even though the point of the post is that it IS different) - then I'll assume you don't actually have a counterpoint. The sources show that groupthink happens significantly more on the right. And, based on your responses, you can't address it. Honestly, I'll bet you never get around to responding to the point of the post. You may literally even plan not to already.

And saying stuff like "Biden doesn't know Biden's policies" is about as useful as saying "Trump doesn't know Trump's policies." It's meaningless.

4 hours ago, dream big said:

Sorry guys, picked up for what? Haha

Picked up in a guard unit. TBH I'm surprised that there are leftist fighter pilot's in the guard. Hopefully they only fly 4th gen fighters so when they defect to China they don't get all of our secrets. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Seadogs said:

Picked up in a guard unit. TBH I'm surprised that there are leftist fighter pilot's in the guard. Hopefully they only fly 4th gen fighters so when they defect to China they don't get all of our secrets. 

Bro, do you really think people with different political views than you are literal traitors? I hope you are being hyperbolic...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, brawnie said:

or that it's no different for how republicans feel about the left (even though the point of the post is that it IS different

Right there, you just displayed your refusal to acknowledge that “your side” shares responsibility in this political “team sport” mentality.  You literally just told people how they feel/perceive things is invalid because it’s not in line with your narrative. Textbook projection (and yes, it’s happens across the entire political spectrum, so I’m not saying you’re the only one who does it...on here or elsewhere).

5 minutes ago, Day Man said:

Bro, do you really think people with different political views than you are literal traitors? I hope you are being hyperbolic...

At the rate Democrats are moving to the left, why would you think it's hyperbolic?

3 minutes ago, brawnie said:

Yeah, Jesus christ. Not only Republicans love America.

You seem to love your idea of America, not what the founder's wanted.

• Downvote 5

At this point you have to be a troll. If you aren't, it's sad. And you really think of people with different views this way, you should reconsider this career field. Doesn't seem like you're the type to be able to look past politics and go to combat with a wingman you disagree with.

I may disagree with a lot of the people on this forum, both on the left and right, but I'd never question their commitment to the country or willingness to pull the trigger to protect it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Baseops Network mobile app

2 minutes ago, N730 said:

At this point you have to be a troll. If you aren't, it's sad. And you really think of people with different views this way, you should reconsider this career field. Doesn't seem like you're the type to be able to look past politics and go to combat with a wingman you disagree with.

I may disagree with a lot of the people on this forum, both on the left and right, but I'd never question their commitment to the country or willingness to pull the trigger to protect it.

OK patriot. 

So you’re actually winged and MR in the Raptor? I’m asking since if you are and this 730 dude have known each other since you two were looking for ANG jobs, that’s some serious long term angst haha.
No, I don't know him and I'm not going to continue interacting with the troll. It already derailed the thread and I apologise for that.

I fell for his trolling again, which is on me. I fell for it a few months ago and should have realized it was the same guy.

And he's trolling you too now, unless he got hired and fully trained within the last few months...

4 minutes ago, N730 said:

No, I don't know him and I'm not going to continue interacting with the troll. It already derailed the thread and I apologise for that.

I fell for his trolling again, which is on me. I fell for it a few months ago and should have realized it was the same guy.

And he's trolling you too now, unless he got hired and fully trained within the last few months...

Yeah bro, everyone who doesn't agree with you is a troll. Just like in 2016. Good luck with that attitude at IFT, sounds like you're gonna really need it. 

Watching this sideshow is much more entertaining than the “Orange Man Bad” vs “Sleepy Joe’s Happy Smelling Time” slug fest. Please continue.

And you’re a MQT stud in the 149th that think non-Republicans are Communist Chinese infiltrators?  Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Danger41 said:

Watching this sideshow is much more entertaining than the “Orange Man Bad” vs “Sleepy Joe’s Happy Smelling Time” slug fest. Please continue.

And you’re a MQT stud in the 149th that think non-Republicans are Communist Chinese infiltrators?  Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

No, I don't think if you're not a Republican you're the enemy. But I think people like AOC and Ilhan Omar would like to see a country that doesn't align with the constitution and the founder's ideas.

• Upvote 1

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/09/27/us/donald-trump-taxes.html

So a few assessments of this: 

1.) Huge dissapointment for Democrats. Nothing overtly illegal and no connections to Russia found in tax returns. Sure he moved money to avoid paying, but it was within the bounds and we all know rich people do that. (Working class too which is why we all file a standard exemption each year) 

2.) FBI investigation of the NY AG office will probably start shortly as they are the only organization outside Trump's circle with the returns. Somebody committed a federal crime providing these to the times. The timing of the article lines up fairly with the surpreme court decision that made them available to NY state. 

Edited by FLEA
  • Upvote 2

It’ll play like this. People who have never run a business/managed one: “He’s cheating the system, not even paying any taxes! Businesses are nothing more than shells for rich people.”
Everyone else who has: (looks around... then down at their 1040) “If I couldn’t write off my losses... I wouldn’t be able to employ x people, pay x each year in payroll/corporate taxes and give people a living.”
I swear, running my own business and helping a much larger one was eye opening. People don’t give a shit that Tesla/Snap/Zillow has never made a profit EVER, but God forbid if a major real estate company has ups and downs, and they write off the bad years to help them back to good ones.

Granted, I haven't read it, but NPR said $750 this morning. So if that's the case, how many bad years does a billionaire get to only pay $750?

And the Republican response is just as predictable: excuse it away.

I'm not a smart tax person, so that's as deep as I get until I talk with my very Republican accountant friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk