The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

3 hours ago, matmacwc said:

He's not pointing out what's been done, but what's expected, and specifically, what Obamas people expect.  It make more sense if the date on the article was in the last few weeks vs. 6 months ago.

A lot of it is grand standing. It’s still gray area if a president can pardon himself while in office. And as most everyone knows the president has wide discretion to issue a pardon to whoever he wants. Which is really the catalyst why the NY AG/DA indicted Manafort and possibly more of Trump’s family knowing he has no pardon jurisdiction in state proceedings.

I expect the Mueller Report to blow up in the face of the Dems much like the pitchfork raising Republicans had the Starr Report/Impeachment blow up in theirs, specifically Newt Gingrich in the 90’s.

If it does, it’ll be a landslide re-election of Trump for another four years.

• Like 2

On February 4, 2018 at 1:24 PM, Vertigo said:

Used as justification to -extend- an already in place FISA warrant. Used because it corroborated other intel they had. 

I guess the FBI should ignore additional evidence that appears to corroborate intel they had from now on? 

It's grotesquely funny how some people bend over backwards for the guy (Trump). There's mountains of evidence that multiple members of his campaign and inner council were in bed with the Russians. His son meeting with the Russians. A made up story about adoptions, when what was being discussed was quid pro quo (promise to drop sanctions and we'll give you a ton of dirt on Clinton). 

Have you asked yourself WHY the President has failed to follow up on sanctioning Russia? That law was passed by a near unanimous vote in the House and Senate, yet the white house has decided they'll just ignore that. Why is that? 

Well this post didn't age well...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

Please don’t rush to judgment on the Mueller report, people!  We need to wait and hear the opinions of Alyssa Milano and Robert De Niro before we can draw a final conclusion!  😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 5

Depending on how this is played, could be a HUUUGGEE gift for 2020.  People that pull this shit cheat though, and I’ve heard some strange things are going down in FL right now.  The Demo’s have proved they are a bunch of whiney bitches grasping at straws with no new or real ideas (of this world) that Americans aren’t buying, “Hate Trump” isn’t a platform, but it seems to be theirs, keep it up, hope they do!  Banning planes is a good idea.

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, matmacwc said:

Depending on how this is played, could be a HUUUGGEE gift for 2020.  People that pull this shit cheat though, and I’ve heard some strange things are going down in FL right now.  The Demo’s have proved they are a bunch of whiney bitches grasping at straws with no new or real ideas (of this world) that Americans aren’t buying, “Hate Trump” isn’t a platform, but it seems to be theirs, keep it up, hope they do!  Banning planes is a good idea.

With so much crow being served with a very dry Mueller 2019 AND this https://sports.yahoo.com/michael-avenatti-indicted-for-alleged-extortion-attempt-of-nike-175159373.html

all I can say is:

See the source image

Edited by brickhistory

She starts speaking at 33”, I don’t know what’s going on, but she is blatantly making shit up, like not even trying.  We all know they stretch the truth, focus only on positives and lie, but this is different.  I used to be in awe on how the Democrats stuck together no matter what, no one can stick with this, she belongs in a hospital, I’m serious.

• Upvote 2

Alexandria Occasional Cortex is the deus ex machina for Republicans. Seriously, with all the conspiracy theories out there, it makes more sense to me that AOC is a republican plant than to believe the archetypal millennial has descended from the heavens to save Donald Trump from himself.

Overpriced undergraduate degree in a subject she knows nothing about? Check
Convinced she knows more than experts in a variety of fields? Check
Worked in the restaurant industry and has a terrible credit score? Check
Finds racist white male privilege in every perceived injustice? Check
Completely unable to judge character and thus associates with people looking to benefit financially from campaign finance fraud? Check
Terrified the ecological Holocaust is moments away, but unwilling to make environmental changes in her own life? Check
Considers herself qualified for a job merely by merit of her existence? Check
Obsessed with seeing herself in social media? Check

I could go on and on and on. You couldn't make her more stereotypical if she was slathered in avocado

There's an important philosophical point somewhere in here about abandoning principals for political gain and the road to ruin, but I'd rather watch the train wreck than consider the implications for now.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

IMHO, AOC does have one redeeming quality "She has nice (.) (.)" - Check.  I'm still trying to determine the exact make/model AOC is "STACKED" with - "(o)(o) or { O }{ O } or (Q)(Q) or ( - )( - ) or ( o Y o ), - etc/TBD: Eventually, I foresee and epic catfight developing between AOC A.K.A. (o) (o) and Nancy A.K.A \o/\o/ (Grandma Tatas) - for control of the Democrats agenda.   

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Clark Griswold said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love these parodies.  They fit so many memes...

Best one I've heard for future Dear Leader AOC is Alexsandria Occasional Cortex.  Made me laugh anyway.

And regarding pervy Uncle Joe Biden:

Seems odd that the fuzzy memories of a 15 year old some 30-40 years ago must be believed even when details or any proof is lacking, yet the on film groping of Mr. Biden is finding essentially two camps - 1) That's "just Joe." or 2) That's "just Joe" but he shouldn't run for President (from the legion of already declared candidates mostly.

But no denials.  Except from him.  Even though multiple escapades are on tape.

Edited by brickhistory
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, brickhistory said:

Love these parodies.  They fit so many memes...

Best one I've heard for future Dear Leader AOC is Alexsandria Occasional Cortex.  Made me laugh anyway.

And regarding pervy Uncle Joe Biden:

Seems odd that the fuzzy memories of a 15 year old some 30-40 years ago must be believed even when details or any proof is lacking, yet the on film groping of Mr. Biden is finding essentially two camps - 1) That's "just Joe." or 2) That's "just Joe" but he shouldn't run for President (from the legion of already declared candidates mostly.

But no denials.  Except from him.  Even though multiple escapades are on tape.

Yup - I don't like accusations without proof but where there is smoke there's usually fire, after this dust up the political talk shows have been saying that Diamond Joe is know for this weird / rude / inappropriate familiarity... doesn't matter to me as he is a confirmed POS after I saw his "white man's culture" speech comments.  

https://thefederalist.com/2019/03/28/bidens-attack-on-white-mans-culture-is-a-mix-of-historical-illiteracy-and-dishonesty/

White privilege, guilt, yada yada yada is horseshit and he knows it, now Rich & Connected privilege is something...

Like getting your kids into colleges they would never honestly be competitive for thru nefarious means and I'm sure Ole Joe when he was VP had no connection to getting a 40+ dude a special commission into the Navy Reserve for his son who then pops positive for coke on a Drill Weekend, nah no way.... there was no planning to get military service in preparation for a political campaign, no way...

https://www.cnn.com/2014/10/16/politics/hunter-biden-discharged-from-navy/index.html

Anyway, the Onion knows Diamond Joe best...

https://www.theonion.com/tag/joseph-biden

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Clark Griswold said:

where there is smoke there's usually fire

Just like two years of Trump-Russia conspiracy theory tv coverage pumping out more smoke than a Saturn V rocket launch.

Just like two years of Trump-Russia conspiracy theory tv coverage pumping out more smoke than a Saturn V rocket launch.

You can’t convince some loons, they’ve invested too much into it. Just look at the crazier people on JC.

They’ve gone full Jade Helm, but because they got their crack from the recognized legitimate news outlets they can’t possibly be the crazy ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Say "Uncle Joe," besides not being quite so handsy, I might also recommend not being caught on video bragging about strong-arming a frenemy's prosecutor.  Especially when your son, briefly of the US Navy also thanks to you, is being investigated by said prosecutor for some, perhaps, shady dealings in said country.

Technique only.  Feel free to keep going...

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/436816-joe-bidens-2020-ukrainian-nightmare-a-closed-probe-is-revived

She is impacting more that NY, this guy is making sure the left goes full retard.  I guess they have no where else to go, beycha they’d do better if the “blue dogs” came back.  They are putting their eggs all in one basket, good luck with that.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mike-gravel-filed-run-president-campaign-says

On 4/3/2019 at 7:18 AM, matmacwc said:

She is impacting more that NY, this guy is making sure the left goes full retard.  I guess they have no where else to go, beycha they’d do better if the “blue dogs” came back.  They are putting their eggs all in one basket, good luck with that.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mike-gravel-filed-run-president-campaign-says

I like how they want to move us further left while acknowledging that one, of a bunch of democrat run cities in ruins, is their target for "leftover funds".

Gavel campaign spokesman: "....all leftover funds will be donated to get Flint clean water,”

• 2 weeks later...

Pres T is good at flipping the script, the oppositions reponses are predictable at this point and show no signs of changing.  Dumping the illegals in sanctuary cities is a good example, of course they fight it, those cities already vote democrat, no use for them there.  I wonder if the illegals care they are being used or just OK with the promise of free shit, nothing like buying an election.

Edited by matmacwc
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Interesting times we live in:

Hillary is investigated for a few months by one FBI director, now fired (as he, like all Executive Department officials, including us in uniform, serve "at the pleasure of the President"), for mishandling classified and found no basis to indict since the "intent" wasn't there even though the felony was. (That the statute doesn't read that way or care about "intent" is beyond this post).  He fully clears her and those around her who were given immunity and never charged with any process crimes - lying to the FBI, financial shenanigans, etc.

Trump is investigated for two + years by another former FBI director for a crime that isn't written down, i.e. "collusion."  And says there was none.  But he does get some scalps for process crimes unrelated to the central charge of a crime that doesn't exist, "collusion."

He doesn't charge Trump with obstruction yet doesn't clear him either.  Which isn't what I learned about our criminal justice system, you either were or you weren't.  Tie goes to the defendant...

So another 18 months of "he's a criminal tyrant" with a good portion of the judiciary thwarting his executive actions even though many of them are simply undoing the executive actions ("I've got a pen and phone") of the last guy.  Another instance of that not being what I learned about the Constitution, i.e., any action taken by one President not passed/approved by the Congress, can be undone by the next President.  Yet DACA, et al, are being cited as though they are law of the land.  Those rulings eventually seem to get overturned once it reaches the Supreme Court, but how much time is lost meanwhile?  So, the courts, in many cases, seem to being not adhering to Chief Justice Robert's "we don't have Obama judges or Trump judges."  Funny that.

I look forward to an impeachment trial as it will slow the left's craziness in the Legislative branch to a crawl and let Reps. Occassional-Cortex and the Mad Mullah-ess get lots and lots of airtime.

Separate but related:  I think the Democrat slate for Presidential candidates is more than a dozen with more expected.

Trump, once he defeats former Governor Weld (who?), will win again.

What will be the excuse then?  Surely, it can't be America rejecting an ideology, it must more of that racism...