The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

No Jussie Smollet talk?  Odd.

No Steven Hatfield talk?  Odd.

No Samantha Powers talk?  Odd.

No Chicago corruption talk even for something as simple as a library?  Odd.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/obamacenter/ct-met-obama-presidential-library-chicago-lawsuit-20190214-story.html

Edited by brickhistory
  • Upvote 1

On 2/17/2019 at 6:24 PM, Seadogs said:

If a leftist NBC says illegal immigration costs the U.S. $54 billion per year and Trump is asking about $5 billion for a wall, I don't think you can make an economic argument against the wall being a "waste of money and resources". 

The $5B isn't for the entire wall. It's for about 215 miles of wall. There's just under 2000 miles of border between Mexico and the U.S. 

It amazes me that people believe the $5B he asked for was for the entire wall. It's not even close.

• Downvote 2

5 hours ago, brickhistory said:

No Jussie Smollet talk?  Odd.

No Steven Hatfield talk?  Odd.

No Samantha Powers talk?  Odd.

No Chicago corruption talk even for something as simple as a library?  Odd.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/obamacenter/ct-met-obama-presidential-library-chicago-lawsuit-20190214-story.html

I was unaware these people were all Presidents of the United States... Since the topic of this thread is, ya know, "The Next President is..."

• Downvote 2

I was unaware these people were all Presidents of the United States... Since the topic of this thread is, ya know, "The Next President is..."

Oh I don’t know. Seemed the “This Is MAGA country” attack and selective outrage by his critics was pretty relatable to the President... Until it turned out to be complete BS and those same people are walking back the narrative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Vertigo said:

The $5B isn't for the entire wall. It's for about 215 miles of wall. There's just under 2000 miles of border between Mexico and the U.S. 

It amazes me that people believe the $5B he asked for was for the entire wall. It's not even close.

Cool, 👍 so the whole wall will be $50 billion. To curtail the amount that illegal immigration costs, I think that is reasonable. 

8 hours ago, Vertigo said:

I was unaware that Roger Stone was the President of the United States.  Must have missed that...

But, please, can you continue the brilliant intellectual discussion of how walls are really not necessary.  I've got some stock in Home Depot that I might want to shed if your premise is valid.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve never seen so many demo’s rushing to defend military spending, part of me wishes that was his intent, cause he definitely got a bunch of commercials and quotes for 2020.  Might be an epic troll, might be giving him too much credit, either way, I don’t think military spending will be cut anytime soon.

Mueller Report delivered; no further indictments (and just to remind, the ones handed out were for unrelated and/or fibbing to the FBI, not "muh Russia" charges) to be filed.  Will be interesting to see what the thing actually says so it's too early for a "wah, wah" yet.

Little reported in 'Merica is Ukraine has opened an investigation in the Ukrainian government trying to interfere in the US election for Hillary.  To include some shenanigans from her State Department and those suspected bits of the Ukrainian government.

Still, at least it doesn't involve uranium...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, brickhistory said:

Mueller Report delivered; no further indictments (and just to remind, the ones handed out were for unrelated and/or fibbing to the FBI, not "muh Russia" charges) to be filed.  Will be interesting to see what the thing actually says so it's too early for a "wah, wah" yet.

Little reported in 'Merica is Ukraine has opened an investigation in the Ukrainian government trying to interfere in the US election for Hillary.  To include some shenanigans from her State Department and those suspected bits of the Ukrainian government.

Got it from a birdie

https://www.scribd.com/document/402800029/Report-from-the-Special-Counsel-Investigation-into-Russian-Interference-During-and-Before-the-2016-Presidential-Election?fbclid=IwAR1XxltpbI9NWDXurIeW69-cOun1tVGQjR-WC9ct_9DjYxOUHzKcgyxc75A

• Like 1

12 hours ago, brickhistory said:

Demos got all hot and bothered with the 2016 election then lost their minds when H lost.  I’ve seen the same emotion over the last 2 years in regards to this report, if it is what I think it is, they gonna lose their minds again.  I think certain news media outlets whip up these emotions and when they move on, approximately 65 million Americans cannot.  I've been warning my liberal friends since this started, they don't listen, crow taste horrible, ask how I know.

I think it will be interesting to see how broad or narrow his scope, and if H, Comey or any other Demo shows up negatively in the report.  It could totally backfire wanting public release.  Then again, it's Washington, they probably all know what's in it.u

Legally, they don’t have to release much, we are hearing from both sides to realease the whole thing.  Whoever postures to keep it hidden first, will be really telling.

Edited by matmacwc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, matmacwc said:

I think it will be interesting to see how broad or narrow his scope, and if H, Comey or any other Demo shows up negatively in the report.  It could totally backfire wanting public release.  Then again, it's Washington, they probably all know what's in it.u

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/obamas-former-white-house-counsel-lawyers-up-after-mueller-probe-referral/

On 3/22/2019 at 5:51 PM, brickhistory said:

Huh?

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/read-muellers-full-indictment-against-12-russian-officers-for-election-interference

Pretty sure most of the people on that indictment didn’t talk to Mueller’s Special Counsel or are in the U.S.

He's not pointing out what's been done, but what's expected, and specifically, what Obamas people expect.  It make more sense if the date on the article was in the last few weeks vs. 6 months ago.

Edited by matmacwc