The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

14 hours ago, HU&W said:

Starting point is EO 12968.  POTUS can add/delete/grant/etc as desired.  Security is an executive (presidential) program.

Cheers. You learn something new everyday.

7 hours ago, brickhistory said:

BLUF:  Still not Hillary in the White House.  Which is enough.

Or any of the 16 other Republican candidates in 2016.

Yet the party in the majority in the House and Senate are acting more as the opposition than the current victors.

And the rats are fleeing the sinking ship.

And the rats are fleeing the sinking ship.
They helped chew through the bulkheads.

Both parties are broken. What they really want is power and status. That's why Democrats supported an obvious liar and apparent criminal who would keep the status quo over Bernie, and why Republicans would squander away the best legislative opportunity imaginable because of some worthless drama.

Remember, these are the people who molest kids, cheat on their wives, don't pay taxes, use campaign funds for bribing pregnant mistresses (while the wife dies of cancer), solicit gay sex in airports while fighting gay marriage, expose classified material to avoid FOIA, use inside knowledge of future legislation to game the stock market, sext 15 year olds AFTER getting caught, lie about terrorist attacks, secretly support racist spiritual leaders, use methamphetamines, interns then cast them aside, think islands could tip over, need I go on?

Trump is in NO WAY worse than these people, both sides. The only difference is the way he talks/tweets. And the most amazing part is that it was "dumb America" that recognized it, while the smarter, successful people (like say, military officers) somehow convinced themselves he was an anomalous threat. If you think Trump is bad, great. He is. But if you think he's somehow worse than the alternatives, you're ignoring some pretty egregious evidence.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

They helped chew through the bulkheads.

Both parties are broken. What they really want is power and status. That's why Democrats supported an obvious liar and apparent criminal who would keep the status quo over Bernie, and why Republicans would squander away the best legislative opportunity imaginable because of some worthless drama.

Remember, these are the people who molest kids, cheat on their wives, don't pay taxes, use campaign funds for bribing pregnant mistresses (while the wife dies of cancer), solicit gay sex in airports while fighting gay marriage, expose classified material to avoid FOIA, use inside knowledge of future legislation to game the stock market, sext 15 year olds AFTER getting caught, lie about terrorist attacks, secretly support racist spiritual leaders, use methamphetamines, interns then cast them aside, think islands could tip over, need I go on?

Trump is in NO WAY worse than these people, both sides. The only difference is the way he talks/tweets. And the most amazing part is that it was "dumb America" that recognized it, while the smarter, successful people (like say, military officers) somehow convinced themselves he was an anomalous threat. If you think Trump is bad, great. He is. But if you think he's somehow worse than the alternatives, you're ignoring some pretty egregious evidence.
I agree for the most part. We've seen what Obama's foreign policy brought. More death and destruction which he claimed to want to get rid of.

Trump's been a lot of talk and chaos. We'll know in another year what role his bluster will do on the world stage. I'm not a fan. Plus the parade is ing stupid.

Lost in all of this is just how corrupt and partisan the FBI has become. 

The FBI just released the IG report on McCabe and it states he lied to numerous senior officials, he lied under oath to BENEFIT HIMSELF, and he was the source of a leak during the election.  Comey's book excerpts are flowing and I could care less about the insults and hand size drama, but he admits he the following: He failed to tell Trump he knew Hillary paid for the Dossier, he decided to release the late breaking info on Hillary only after he noted she was ahead in the pools, and he released potentially classified information through a friend to drive the appointment of a special prosecutor.  Bottomline, love or hate Trump, the top two "Leaders" of the FBI leaked information. 

Sickening.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

On 4/13/2018 at 1:57 PM, ClearedHot said:

Sickening.

It's no more sickening than publicly warning of missile strikes against Syria, waiting a week for Assad to empty out and evacuate facilities, and then proclaim "Mission Accomplished" for spending $90+ million to move some fucking rubble around.

Or firing your second National Security Advisor after he publicly expressed a hard stance against Russia.

Or firing your Secretary of State after he publicly expressed a hard stance against Russia.

Or shelving the Russia sanctions passed by Congress with near-unanimous support.

Or saying our UN ambassador was "confused" when she announced the US was thinking about additional sanctions against Russia for the Syrian chem attacks.

Or personally leaking critical intel from our allies to Putin's ambassador during a WH meeting, and also burning our source for said intel in the process.

Or firing the FBI director, and then publicly and openly admitting in an interview that he fired him over "the Russian thing".

Or repeatedly getting caught in lies about dozens of campaign contacts with Russians who have ties to the Kremlin.

Or having campaign personnel and your first National Security Advisor plead guilty for lying to the FBI over their Russian contacts.

At this point I don't know what it'll take for Trump's supporters to just acknowledge that this man is compromised, is a present and clear threat to the nation, and needs to be removed. It isn't a partisan matter. Pence is the successor and there isn't a single liberal who wants to see that hyper-religious zealot in the Oval Office. But it's better him than a possible traitor.

Edited by Vertigo
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

It's no more sickening than publicly warning of missile strikes against Syria, waiting a week for Assad to empty out and evacuate facilities, and then proclaim "Mission Accomplished" for spending $90+ million to move some fucking rubble around.

Or firing your second National Security Advisor after he publicly expressed a hard stance against Russia.

Or firing your Secretary of State after he publicly expressed a hard stance against Russia.

Or shelving the Russia sanctions passed by Congress with near-unanimous support.

Or saying our UN ambassador was "confused" when she announced the US was thinking about additional sanctions against Russia for the Syrian chem attacks.

Or personally leaking critical intel from our allies to Putin's ambassador during a WH meeting, and also burning our source for said intel in the process.

Or firing the FBI director, and then publicly and openly admitting in an interview that he fired him over "the Russian thing".

Or repeatedly getting caught in lies about dozens of campaign contacts with Russians who have ties to the Kremlin.

Or having campaign personnel and your first National Security Advisor plead guilty for lying to the FBI over their Russian contacts.

At this point I don't know what it'll take for Trump's supporters to just acknowledge that this man is compromised, is a present and clear threat to the nation, and needs to be removed. It isn't a partisan matter. Pence is the successor and there isn't a single liberal who wants to see that hyper-religious zealot in the Oval Office. But it's better him than a traitor.

Wow, lay off the MSNBC bro it’s getting to your head. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, dream big said:

Wow, lay off the MSNBC bro it’s getting to your head. 

I haven't seen a lick of MSNBC in years. Care to prove any of those items I listed didn't occur?

1 hour ago, pcola said:

Vertigo, just wondering, are you still in uniform or have you completely separated?

How about you worry about yourself.

2 hours ago, ThreeHoler said:

Sarcasm detector inop.

No--Azimuth was being sarcastic and by doing so suggesting the Sean Hannity does not provide credible commentary (which I don't disagree).  Yet, Azimuth never calls out commentary on CNN, MSNBC, CBS, etc as also not being credible.  Hence I am once again pointing out the blatant bias and hypocrisy on Azimuth's part.

• Like 1

Any why are you wondering that?
Only Blue Falcons ask those questions.

Not sure what you consider a blue falcon. But if he’s still wearing a uniform and making those contemptuous and unprofessional statements then his blatant disregard for the UCMJ makes him an even bigger hypocrite than I thought. Not trying to expose the man, just trying to gauge my opinion of him.
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, HeloDude said:

No--Azimuth was being sarcastic and by doing so suggesting the Sean Hannity does not provide credible commentary (which I don't disagree).  Yet, Azimuth never calls out commentary on CNN, MSNBC, CBS, etc as also not being credible.  Hence I am once again pointing out the blatant bias and hypocrisy on Azimuth's part.

Dripping with irony...

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 10:32 AM, Vertigo said:

At this point I don't know what it'll take for Trump's supporters to just acknowledge that this man is compromised, is a present and clear threat to the nation, and needs to be removed. It isn't a partisan matter. Pence is the successor and there isn't a single liberal who wants to see that hyper-religious zealot in the Oval Office. But it's better him than a possible traitor.

I thought the point of the strikes was to destroy the manufacturing facilities while minimizing human casualties... I'd call that mission accomplished. 

The Cold War is over. The 1980s called... they want their foreign policy back. (couldn't resist)

Nobody can have a rational debate with you if you honestly believe that Trump being (1) compromised and (2) a clear and present threat to the nation who needs to be removed "isn't a partisan matter."

Edited by tk1313

Everyone needs to read that FBI/IG report.

10 hours ago, tk1313 said:

The Cold War is over. The 1980s called... they want their foreign policy back. (couldn't resist)

Gonna disagree here, seems to be working and is the only thing I like about current Administration.

12 hours ago, 17D_guy said:

Everyone needs to read that FBI/IG report.

Gonna disagree here, seems to be working and is the only thing I like about current Administration.

I believe TKs post is not to be taken at face value, and instead a reference to an Obama one-liner which mocked and condescended then candidate Romney’s warnings towards Russia.  A viewpoint shared by democrats at the time, and  conveniently forgotten now.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, tac airlifter said:

I believe TKs post is not to be taken at face value, and instead a reference to an Obama one-liner which mocked and condescended then candidate Romney’s warnings towards Russia.  A viewpoint shared by democrats at the time, and  conveniently forgotten now.

Huh.. let me check that meter