The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

I'm curious if after the inauguration there will be YouTube videos of people watching it and just losing their shit.

Kinda like all those post GOT/Walking Dead reaction videos. I could find a lot of time wasting entertainment watching beta males and feminists cry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Warrior said:

Do you own a globe?

Yep, I've got a globe and there's a subtle point i''m trying to make with my silly comment. Oh, i probably should've added Pakistan to the list. Hopefully, in the next four years, we can reduce the number of countries requiring a heavy dosage of USAF delivered HE.

On 1/20/2017 at 8:38 AM, Lawman said:

I'm curious if after the inauguration there will be YouTube videos of people watching it and just losing their shit.

Kinda like all those post GOT/Walking Dead reaction videos. I could find a lot of time wasting entertainment watching beta males and feminists cry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask and you shall receive:

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, gearpig said:

Someone call Mattis:

http://blog.sigintel.org/2017/01/us-navy-t-6b-flying-near-houston-with.html

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

US Navy T-6B flying near Houston with callsign "FUTRUMP"

Pilot trainees like to have fun by changing their transmitted ADS-B callsign, but this one... wow. This T-6B Texan was presumably being flown by VT-27 or VT-28 stationed at NAS Corpus Christi on the evening of 1/24/17. The hexadecimal ID is most likely aircraft 166253. 

Untitled.png

The T-6s have ADS-B? Is that part of the B model?

10 hours ago, Kiloalpha said:

We're all busy misinterpreting US immigration law and protesting at our nearest airports. Why aren't you doing it too?

FIFY. Gonna be a long 8 years for the protestors...

On a lighter note... This graffiti is pretty funny

inauguration.jpg

Edited by tk1313
  • Upvote 4

10 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:

No complaints so far, brother.

I am enjoying watching the Republicans, who passed about what? 60 repeal bills for ObamaCare when they knew it would get vetoed? All of a sudden not pass a damn thing.

Lots of swamp left.

Jeezuzzz, it's been two (2) weeks since the guy was sworn in.  His staff isn't even in place yet via the Senate.

And he's already undone some things that were done by his predecessor.*

Not to mention the near open revolt of supposedly apolitical civil servants at State and EPA.

I'm not happy with the GOP and the reported** backpedaling on immediate repeal of Obamacare, etc., but Jesus who was not an immigrant despite what the Rev Sharpton claims, it's been all of two weeks...

* The attention whore can't help but try to stay in the spotlight.  Instead of staying quiet like the tradition of ex-President's are supposed to be - nobody wants the peanut gallery complaining during their time, so they haven't done it - mostly - to the replacement guy.  But this guy takes the narcissistic cake.  Just f'in' go away already...

**I LOVED the immediate firing of the acting AG yesterday.

• Upvote 1

* The attention whore can't help but try to stay in the spotlight.  Instead of staying quiet like the tradition of ex-President's are supposed to be - nobody wants the peanut gallery complaining during their time, so they haven't done it - mostly - to the replacement guy.  But this guy takes the narcissistic cake.  Just f'in' go away already...

Took all of 8 or 9 days for him to go public. And W was silent for 8 yrs.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network Forums
  • Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Kiloalpha said:

We're all busy misinterpreting US immigration law and protesting at our nearest airports. Why aren't you doing it too?

Saturday I had studying to do.  Sunday's the Sabbath, so that's a no-protest zone.  Plus...not too much protesting going on in the Lone Star State.

17 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:

No complaints so far, brother.

I am enjoying watching the Republicans, who passed about what? 60 repeal bills for ObamaCare when they knew it would get vetoed? All of a sudden not pass a damn thing.

Lots of swamp left.

I keep seeing ads for the House Plan on Youtube when I turn my ad-blocker off.  No actual plan, just that there is a plan...

No one had any thoughts on removing the JCS and DNI from the NSC meetings?  I found that the most disturbing thing from this past weekend.  Well, that and Spicer's statement of Bannon having "extensive military experience."  Well, that and blocking green card holders and Iraqi translators.

• Upvote 6

What business exactly would the NSC undertake that does not involve the DNI or military? I would challenge anyone to devise a reason to convene the NSC yet does not involve the collection or analyzing of intelligence not involve military action/presence/resources/expertise. To me, the DNI and CJCS along with the SECDEF, National Security Advisor and Secretary of State are so obviously the key players that I'm surprised anyone would even make an argument otherwise. Tweaking the format or frequency or whatever of a meeting, NBD. Removing the permanent invitation from two key players (and access = power in DC) while giving that very invite to a political operative with extremely questionable NATSEC expertise is very troubling.

Also, what's your source for Valerie Jarrett sitting in on NSC meetings, let alone receiving a standing invite? I searched the interwebs briefly and could not even find that on a single politically-motivated "news" site, let alone from legitimate fact-based source. 

Gates apparently blew his lid when Obama had his press secretary Gibbs sit in on a couple specific NSC meetings. I did not find any evidence that Jarrett ever attended. Karl Rove did not ever to my knowledge attend NSC meetings under W. Bush. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Kiloalpha said:

Words

. I get your point, but the shoe does go on the other foot too.

Unfortunately, that is a problem...the Reds and Blues just keep trading tit for tat mentality, if you think Reds playbook for stalling Barry was excellent....get ready for the Blues playbook for stalling Donnie. I can't wait for our leaders in ALL gangs (Red & Blue only, Green don't have enough members for gang status) to continue "governing" us. Cut your cable save some $$$, it should be an "entertaining" 4 years!

http://www.gallup.com/poll/1600/congress-public.aspx

IMG_1136.PNG

9 minutes ago, Lord Ratner said:

Check your sources, bro. It's unfortunate, but in this media environment, reading, seeing, or hearing it in the news isn't enough.

Here's the text of the actual presidential memorandum.  It's credible, even if the media commentary isn't.  https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/28/presidential-memorandum-organization-national-security-council-and

Also, to NS, there's more to national security than just intel and military.  Think DIME.  The memo specifically addresses your question as to when intel/mil wouldn't be needed.