The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

4 hours ago, Day Man said:

I'm inferring (again) you posit this regarding 'life' on another planet equating a fertilized egg as being alive? is that correct?

edit: this is a huge derailment from the current thread...this probably needs its own (never-ending) thread to continue 🍻

My apologies for the thread derailment. I made no mention of an egg fertilized, fried, or scrambled. I just said a single or multicellular organism. It's a simple question. 

The sun shines, the tweets are positive, and the press must now clear quoting Biden Administration officials before actually quoting them.  And they seem to be ok with that.

Further, there are no more "kids in cages."  Instead, this band of professionals have brought us "free range kids" who are found randomly scattered on arid border lands.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

At least he didn't call them fat, dog face pony soldiers, or ask them to step outside.

https://nypost.com/2021/05/19/biden-chides-dull-coast-guard-grads-in-wild-speech/

President Biden’s jokes fell flat at the US Coast Guard Academy’s graduation ceremony Wednesday leading him to call the grads a “dull class” while boasting of his own college exploits including a fire-extinguisher assault on his dorm’s RA.

3 hours ago, brickhistory said:

At least he didn't call them fat, dog face pony soldiers, or ask them to step outside.

https://nypost.com/2021/05/19/biden-chides-dull-coast-guard-grads-in-wild-speech/

I know it's the CG, but wow what an inspirational speaker.  It sounded a little like he was disappointed the graduates didn't think the Navy was totally awesome (and better than they were).

Didn't really know where to put this.
A lot of people call her loony but she didn't sound very loony here.

Thanks for sharing that. I agree, she doesn’t sound loony at all. In fact, she’s voicing many of my own concerns in a coherent and logical manner. A little grandstanding in there, but hey, that’s Congress.

7 hours ago, arg said:

Didn't really know where to put this.

A lot of people call her loony but she didn't sound very loony here.

Crazy isn't what it used to be. I had a serious conversation 2 days ago with my dad about aliens influencing the building of the pyramids. I've flown with captains who believe the Epstein demonic bloodletting conspiracy. 

It turns out that in the age of information is not difficult or unusual to believe something absurd, even if you are otherwise intelligent and coherent.

• Haha 1

Crazy isn't what it used to be. I had a serious conversation 2 days ago with my dad about aliens influencing the building of the pyramids. I've flown with captains who believe the Epstein demonic bloodletting conspiracy. 

It turns out that in the age of information is not difficult or unusual to believe something absurd, even if you are otherwise intelligent and coherent.

The internet has allowed what we’re otherwise hidden bits of insanity to group together into movements.

Flat Earth is the best example of something completely absurd gaining enough traction as to almost call it a popular opinion. 50 years ago if you believed the Earth was flat you either knew to keep that S*it to yourself or you were crazy and homeless. Now you can connect to a whole group of idiots who believe the same dumb ideas as you. Hooray for technology.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Meanwhile, nearly 200,000 illegal immigrants came across the border in the last month or so.

VP Harris went to Central America and got both chastised and laughed at.

I'd say she's doing a bang-up (sts, but perhaps not given her "rise" to fame early in her career...) job of managing the border crisis.  Especially the eyes on the ground part of the effort.

President Biden is in Britain and was incoherent while speaking to RAF Mildenhall airmen.  Acting POTUS Jill Biden had to lead him around, literally, chastise him to "pay attention."

And now he's representing the US at the G7 summit.  And utterly lost and confused looking for his pudding.

But he's not putting out any mean tweets.

Or had a press conference or even spoken to reporters for nearly 80 days.

Good times are here again because the mean tweets have stopped.

Except the ones by China.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

40 minutes ago, brickhistory said:

Meanwhile, nearly 200,000 illegal immigrants came across the border in the last month or so.

I'd say she's doing a bang-up (sts, but perhaps not given her "rise" to fame early in her career...) job of managing the border crisis.  Especially the eyes on the ground part of the effort.

President Biden is in Britain and was incoherent while speaking to RAF Mildenhall airmen.  Acting POTUS Jill Biden had to lead him around, literally, chastise him to "pay attention."

And now he's representing the US at the G7 summit.  And utterly lost and confused looking for his pudding.

But he's not putting out any mean tweets.

Or had a press conference or even spoken to reporters for nearly 80 days.

Good times are here again because the mean tweets have stopped.

Except the ones by China.

She hasn't even been to the border.

Her defense is "I haven't been to Europe either".

Did we put her in charge of something in Europe?

As for Biden, I got a kick out of the gift exchange.   Biden brought Boris Johnson a $6,000 custom made bicycle.  Johnson got Biden a framed picture of Frederick Douglass he printed from Wikipedia.  https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-gifts-boris-johnson-6k-bike-johnson-gives-photo-printed-wikipedia-1599965

Edited by pawnman
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

I'm no stats major, but it would be very interesting to see the number of, and correlation to, those found murdered/suicided (or made to look so) and associations with the Clintons that make them look bad or could threaten their good deal lifestyle.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/reporter-who-broke-story-on-clinton-lynch-tarmac-meeting-found-dead

The journalist who broke the story about the controversial 2016 tarmac meeting between former President Bill Clinton and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch was found dead Saturday morning, according to police.

Just as I'm sure Epstein finally felt shame for his actions and killed himself...

4 hours ago, lloyd christmas said:

I would genuinely like to hear from a Biden supporter on this thread.  I’d like to hear how they think things are going and what their perspective is.  I’m trying to find reasons to be hopeful for this administration but I’m not having much luck.  

Things seem to be going fine. Hard to be hopeful if you're a conservative but:

Pulling out of Afghanistan 

Rejoined Paris Accords 

Vaccination rollout 

Cabinet appointees

Stimulus Bill 

Infrastructure Plan https://noahpinion.substack.com/p/bidenomics-explained

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, brickhistory said:

The management of the border crisis starts to make a lot more sense when you realize it’s a deliberate strategy and not actually incompetence. Its a long game play of trying to import as many future Democrat voters into the country as possible; whether through an amnesty/citizenship future bill or at the very least through the birth of children of those who crossed illegally  

Honestly it proves the subtle racism of the democrats that they expect that anyone with dark skin should automatically vote for them. Although I guess that’s not a surprising development when the president already said “You ain’t black” if you don’t vote for him. That line has to be one of the most openly racist things a president has said in recent history. But it didn’t come in the form of a mean tweet so I guess it’s okay?

Its an absolute clown show running this country right now. 

• Upvote 5

Things seem to be going fine. Hard to be hopeful if you're a conservative but:
Pulling out of Afghanistan 
Rejoined Paris Accords 
Vaccination rollout 
Cabinet appointees
Stimulus Bill 
Infrastructure Plan https://noahpinion.substack.com/p/bidenomics-explained

We would have been out of Afghanistan last month, had congressional Democrats and Trumps few republican opponents not written it into Law that he couldn’t be the one to pull the plug on this waste.

Congrats Joe, you ended the war by literally letting us sit on our asses for 7 extra months before the C-17s started moving.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 4