Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Seadogs said:

He is talking about cars. We are talking about in entire country's election process which doesn't need to be analyzed. Apples to oranges. /s

Dude, he's backing you.  You missed his point entirely...

 

ETA: I didn't know what /s meant.  Seadogs was entirely on top of it!  mea culpa

Edited by slackline
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Complete and utter malarkey. ONE mainstream network went after Obama, Foxnews, some of it unwarranted Political tripe, some of it valid.  Meanwhile ALL of the remaining mainstream networks suppor

Want to slash American carbon?  Build nuclear power plants.  

When MSNBC announced Trump's win in Iowa, there was an audible grunt from Rachel Madow. By the sound of it, she apparently sat on her sack wrong. Happens to the best of us.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, torqued said:

Can you quote where I mentioned anything about crime and violence?

You're fabricating a position, attributing it to me, and creating an argument against it just so you can feel like you won a debate.

Retarded.

 

 

You're right.  My bad.  I read the homelessness, racial injustice, etc. and my brain automatically included crime and violence because that mantra comes from the right so often.  My point stands even about homelessness and your other points.  

My apologies for falsely attributing the crime and violence thing to you.  Relax...  I am posting nothing to "feel" like I won a debate.  This is the internet.  That aint happening...

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Seadogs said:

Do you know what the symbol /s stands for? 

Haha, no I didn't.  My bad.Thanks for pointing it out.  

 

ETA: went back in and clarified that I am an internet newb I guess.

Edited by slackline
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Seadogs said:

He is talking about cars. We are talking about in entire country's election process which doesn't need to be analyzed. Apples to oranges. /s

Did his competitor spend months laying the seeds of doubt about the upcoming test so that they could, on test day, cry that the test was fouled up?

If similar irregularities occurred in 2016 are you saying that we should have re-run that election too?  Or is 2020 the first time we've ever had vote irregularities?

How far are you willing to go to see Trump installed as President on January 20th?

Jeez I really wish some Air Force general would get courtmartialed so we can finally argue about something worthwhile.....

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2020/11/10/fired-two-star-research-lab-commander-charged-with-sexual-assault/

 

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, M2 said:

Honestly, I can't understand why any side wouldn't want to ensure the election was as fair as possible!

Biden is missing out on a perfect opportunity to demonstrate his integrity by joining the call to look at possible irregularities in the voting.   

Agreed, and I think most people want that. Video was great, and a calm and rational look at the voting process through the court system should absolutely be welcomed, but that's not what we're getting.The president is not only using the court system to handle claims of irregularities, he is going on Twitter and claiming with certainty that fraud has happened in the hundreds of thousands. I will agree Biden should absolutely welcome all legitimate legal challenges to exemplify integrity, but will you also agree that the president needs to stop actively undermining the democratic process by convincing millions the election will never be valid by saying things like this? 

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/a-careful-voter-fraud-review/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

A great article on the current state of fraud from a leading conservative publisher (unless you think OAN is the only valid disseminator of conservative thought left) which also addresses the 254 pages of affidavits. 

Edited by DosXX
Added tweet
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DosXX said:

Agreed, and I think most people want that. Video was great, and a calm and rational look at the voting process through the court system should absolutely be welcomed, but that's not what we're getting.The president is not only using the court system to handle claims of irregularities, he is going on Twitter and claiming with certainty that fraud has happened in the hundreds of thousands. I will agree Biden should absolutely welcome all legitimate legal challenges to exemplify integrity, but will you also agree that the president needs to stop actively undermining the democratic process by convincing millions the election will never be valid by saying things like this? 

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/a-careful-voter-fraud-review/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

A great article on the current state of fraud from a leading conservative publisher (unless you think OAN is the only valid disseminator of conservative thought left) which also addresses the 254 pages of affidavits. 

Why can't he say that?

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Homestar said:

Did his competitor spend months laying the seeds of doubt about the upcoming test so that they could, on test day, cry that the test was fouled up?

If similar irregularities occurred in 2016 are you saying that we should have re-run that election too?  Or is 2020 the first time we've ever had vote irregularities?

How far are you willing to go to see Trump installed as President on January 20th?

Jeez I really wish some Air Force general would get courtmartialed so we can finally argue about something worthwhile.....

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2020/11/10/fired-two-star-research-lab-commander-charged-with-sexual-assault/

 

Biden and the legacy trash media did. Saying Trump will steal the election.

 

No irregularities in 2016 for Clinton to go to the courts with.

 

You are only seeking and hearing what you want to see and hear. I can't help you with that bud. 

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Seadogs said:

Biden and the legacy trash media did. Saying Trump will steal the election.

 

No irregularities in 2016 for Clinton to go to the courts with.

 

You are only seeking and hearing what you want to see and hear. I can't help you with that bud. 

Thanks guy. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Seadogs said:

Why can't he say that?

He can say what he wants, and Biden can choose not to say whatever he wants too. M2 took the liberty to suggest what Biden should do, and I am doing the same for Trump. It's creating millions of cynical citizens who will deny court decisions on this for something and has already been discredited. You can do it yourself if you have some programming knowledge.

Here is the source of data and script:

https://thedonald.win/p/11Q8O2wesk/happening-calling-every-pede-to-/

The "stolen votes" were a rounding error since the percentages were scraped to the first decimal place.  So if the true count was 49.94% the script read it as 49.9%. For a million votes that's 40,000 votes, and across multiple updates in multiple states you get to the 2.7 million number. And of course, if you do this yourself with the file you will find just as many Trump round off errors as Biden ones.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, torqued said:

Why did the President say this? Is he making it up?

It fits his narrative.

2 minutes ago, torqued said:

The nerd writes a script that combs through the entirety of the data and finds the code embedded in the voting system that either switches Trump votes to Biden or throws them out altogether.

It's NOT code from the voting system, it's code web scraped straight from the NYT page. That is absolutely an important distinction to make. He says so himself on what I linked.

2 minutes ago, torqued said:

Now this data will need to be verified by an independent unbiased third party, but there's enough evidence to warrant further review.

I welcome it, my worry is when they come to the conclusion us nerds have nobody is going to believe it was bs because of what the President is saying so conclusively. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Regardless of the outcome going through this process is good. The justice dept and system looking into this is good. It will absolutely help strengthen the voting system for the future and it gives credibility to the process of investigations. This, regardless of who wins, is a very good thing.

Side note, see that PA court system ruled for trump and against the PA Secretary of State for overstepping her bounds?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DosXX said:

It fits his narrative.

It's NOT code from the voting system, it's code web scraped straight from the NYT page. That is absolutely an important distinction to make. He says so himself on what I linked.

I welcome it, my worry is when they come to the conclusion us nerds have nobody is going to believe it was bs because of what the President is saying so conclusively. 

Looks like I posted the link to the page right after you. We’ll see what the results are. 
 

Why is the most straightforward explanation, in existence, of what’s currently happening coming from this guy? 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Looks like I posted the link to the page right after you. We’ll see what the results are. 
 
Why is the most straightforward explanation, in existence, of what’s currently happening coming from this guy? 
 
 

He makes some good points. I find it odd how all the fault lies on one side of this equation. The fact that the sitting president has been encouraging people to believe the system will be cheated for months, sorry, years, is completely ignored. Had he give that fact some air time as well, he’d be much more credible.

He’s not wrong though, Joe Biden is nothing as of right now. He’s not legally elected to anything. He should still be preparing for that potential eventuality.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Guardian said:

Regardless of the outcome going through this process is good. The justice dept and system looking into this is good. It will absolutely help strengthen the voting system for the future and it gives credibility to the process of investigations. This, regardless of who wins, is a very good thing.

Side note, see that PA court system ruled for trump and against the PA Secretary of State for overstepping her bounds?

You may be underestimating how low this whole thing is likely to go. Let’s assume that Trump expends all of his legal options and the results overwhelmingly fail to support his claims of fraud (This seems likely based on legal results thus far...you may disagree, but bear with me). What happens then? Do you think Trump is going to tell his supporters “well guys, the American legal system has had its say and we must have faith in that system.”? Hell no he’s not. He’ll leave the White House kicking and screaming and spend the next four years convincing a large percentage of Americans that every aspect of our government, including the legal system is beholden to the liberal deep state and they will come to the conclusion that the only answer is to burn the whole thing down. Do you think that’s a good path for our country? Because that is absolutely the path we’re on as long as this guy continues to be enabled by the party he co-opted. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Prozac said:

You may be underestimating how low this whole thing is likely to go. Let’s assume that Trump expends all of his legal options and the results overwhelmingly fail to support his claims of fraud (This seems likely based on legal results thus far...you may disagree, but bear with me). What happens then? Do you think Trump is going to tell his supporters “well guys, the American legal system has had its say and we must have faith in that system.”? Hell no he’s not. He’ll leave the White House kicking and screaming and spend the next four years convincing a large percentage of Americans that every aspect of our government, including the legal system is beholden to the liberal deep state and they will come to the conclusion that the only answer is to burn the whole thing down. Do you think that’s a good path for our country? Because that is absolutely the path we’re on as long as this guy continues to be enabled by the party he co-opted. 

You haven't given any evidence as to why 72 million Americans and myself shouldn't believe that the system is broken.

 

Riots with no punishment.

Mass mail in ballots (ie. switching the rules at the last minute)

Kung flu lockdowns without supporting evidence

Critical race theory

Orange man bad

 

You think this shit 24/7 for 4 straight years was a good thing for our country? This is how one half feels. You can't completely ignore that and only go off of "orange man bad and evil". 

  • Like 2
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
You haven't given any evidence as to why 72 million Americans and myself shouldn't believe that the system is broken.
 
Riots with no punishment.
Mass mail in ballots (ie. switching the rules at the last minute)
Kung flu lockdowns without supporting evidence
Critical race theory
Orange man bad
 
You think this shit 24/7 for 4 straight years was a good thing for our country? This is how one half feels. You can't completely ignore that and only go off of "orange man bad and evil". 

How about every election up until now as evidence that the system isn’t broken. The burden of proof is on those claiming it is. You can say it is all you want. I have faith it is not, and hopefully that will be evidenced in a few weeks when this is all done with one of the two worst presidential candidates in the history of the US as the President Elect.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, slackline said:


How about every election up until now as evidence that the system isn’t broken. The burden of proof is on those claiming it is. You can say it is all you want. I have faith it is not, and hopefully that will be evidenced in a few weeks when this is all done with one of the two worst presidential candidates in the history of the US as the President Elect.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why does everyone here keep saying "burden of proof is on us"? We know it is. We keep giving you evidence. Sworn affidavits. Thousands of them. Votes in MI being switched, and there is only evidence of that happening to benefit Biden. This election is fishy and millions agree with me. 

  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
You may be underestimating how low this whole thing is likely to go. Let’s assume that Trump expends all of his legal options and the results overwhelmingly fail to support his claims of fraud (This seems likely based on legal results thus far...you may disagree, but bear with me). What happens then? Do you think Trump is going to tell his supporters “well guys, the American legal system has had its say and we must have faith in that system.”? Hell no he’s not. He’ll leave the White House kicking and screaming and spend the next four years convincing a large percentage of Americans that every aspect of our government, including the legal system is beholden to the liberal deep state and they will come to the conclusion that the only answer is to burn the whole thing down. Do you think that’s a good path for our country? Because that is absolutely the path we’re on as long as this guy continues to be enabled by the party he co-opted. 

Nope. I don’t think that. I think you took a lot of liberties with hypotheticals that your emotions tell you is true.

I think JP hit it on the head. Republicans are way more likely to accept the results and not riot or cause issues. That isn’t the case on the left because the liberal media has lied to the entire left and steered them wrong.

I don’t think your made up hypothetical would be a good path for the country. Good thing it’s just your assumption not really based on anything but how the left acted when they lost so that must mean the right who is evil will react even worse. Sorry bro..... your hypothetical fantasy story doesn’t hold water. Or beer.
Link to post
Share on other sites

How about every election up until now as evidence that the system isn’t broken. The burden of proof is on those claiming it is. You can say it is all you want. I have faith it is not, and hopefully that will be evidenced in a few weeks when this is all done with one of the two worst presidential candidates in the history of the US as the President Elect.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree with your first point. Especially because potentially refers to the electoral college as a good system.

However to say because a bunch of other things went right isn’t a good argument for it could never go wrong. Especially in this more technologically advanced ever changing voting process.

Are you saying Biden is one of the top two worst candidates in history? Just trying to understand your last statement. Because if you’re referring to trump then I would understand it to mean you think he will be president elect and I don’t believe that is your position.
Link to post
Share on other sites
Why does everyone here keep saying "burden of proof is on us"? We know it is. We keep giving you evidence. Sworn affidavits. Thousands of them. Votes in MI being switched, and there is only evidence of that happening to benefit Biden. This election is fishy and millions agree with me. 


No offense, but some of those millions of people agreeing with you also happen to embrace all sorts of other incredibly wild conspiracies. If shady lawyers like that David Kallman guy, or OAN videos and Fox News are your best evidence, forgive the rest of us for not jumping up to believe him.

The reason everyone keeps saying it is because you literally just said no one’s given you any evidence as to why the other 72M people should believe the system isn’t broken.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...