The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

12 minutes ago, Seadogs said:

Biden and the legacy trash media did. Saying Trump will steal the election.

No irregularities in 2016 for Clinton to go to the courts with.

You are only seeking and hearing what you want to see and hear. I can't help you with that bud. 

Thanks guy. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Seadogs said:

Why can't he say that?

He can say what he wants, and Biden can choose not to say whatever he wants too. M2 took the liberty to suggest what Biden should do, and I am doing the same for Trump. It's creating millions of cynical citizens who will deny court decisions on this for something and has already been discredited. You can do it yourself if you have some programming knowledge.

Here is the source of data and script:

https://thedonald.win/p/11Q8O2wesk/happening-calling-every-pede-to-/

The "stolen votes" were a rounding error since the percentages were scraped to the first decimal place.  So if the true count was 49.94% the script read it as 49.9%. For a million votes that's 40,000 votes, and across multiple updates in multiple states you get to the 2.7 million number. And of course, if you do this yourself with the file you will find just as many Trump round off errors as Biden ones.

1 minute ago, torqued said:

Why did the President say this? Is he making it up?

It fits his narrative.

2 minutes ago, torqued said:

The nerd writes a script that combs through the entirety of the data and finds the code embedded in the voting system that either switches Trump votes to Biden or throws them out altogether.

It's NOT code from the voting system, it's code web scraped straight from the NYT page. That is absolutely an important distinction to make. He says so himself on what I linked.

2 minutes ago, torqued said:

Now this data will need to be verified by an independent unbiased third party, but there's enough evidence to warrant further review.

I welcome it, my worry is when they come to the conclusion us nerds have nobody is going to believe it was bs because of what the President is saying so conclusively. 

Regardless of the outcome going through this process is good. The justice dept and system looking into this is good. It will absolutely help strengthen the voting system for the future and it gives credibility to the process of investigations. This, regardless of who wins, is a very good thing.

Side note, see that PA court system ruled for trump and against the PA Secretary of State for overstepping her bounds?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DosXX said:

It fits his narrative.

It's NOT code from the voting system, it's code web scraped straight from the NYT page. That is absolutely an important distinction to make. He says so himself on what I linked.

I welcome it, my worry is when they come to the conclusion us nerds have nobody is going to believe it was bs because of what the President is saying so conclusively. 

Looks like I posted the link to the page right after you. We’ll see what the results are. 

Why is the most straightforward explanation, in existence, of what’s currently happening coming from this guy? 

Looks like I posted the link to the page right after you. We’ll see what the results are. 

Why is the most straightforward explanation, in existence, of what’s currently happening coming from this guy? 

He makes some good points. I find it odd how all the fault lies on one side of this equation. The fact that the sitting president has been encouraging people to believe the system will be cheated for months, sorry, years, is completely ignored. Had he give that fact some air time as well, he’d be much more credible.

He’s not wrong though, Joe Biden is nothing as of right now. He’s not legally elected to anything. He should still be preparing for that potential eventuality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Guardian said:

Regardless of the outcome going through this process is good. The justice dept and system looking into this is good. It will absolutely help strengthen the voting system for the future and it gives credibility to the process of investigations. This, regardless of who wins, is a very good thing.

Side note, see that PA court system ruled for trump and against the PA Secretary of State for overstepping her bounds?

You may be underestimating how low this whole thing is likely to go. Let’s assume that Trump expends all of his legal options and the results overwhelmingly fail to support his claims of fraud (This seems likely based on legal results thus far...you may disagree, but bear with me). What happens then? Do you think Trump is going to tell his supporters “well guys, the American legal system has had its say and we must have faith in that system.”? Hell no he’s not. He’ll leave the White House kicking and screaming and spend the next four years convincing a large percentage of Americans that every aspect of our government, including the legal system is beholden to the liberal deep state and they will come to the conclusion that the only answer is to burn the whole thing down. Do you think that’s a good path for our country? Because that is absolutely the path we’re on as long as this guy continues to be enabled by the party he co-opted. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Prozac said:

You may be underestimating how low this whole thing is likely to go. Let’s assume that Trump expends all of his legal options and the results overwhelmingly fail to support his claims of fraud (This seems likely based on legal results thus far...you may disagree, but bear with me). What happens then? Do you think Trump is going to tell his supporters “well guys, the American legal system has had its say and we must have faith in that system.”? Hell no he’s not. He’ll leave the White House kicking and screaming and spend the next four years convincing a large percentage of Americans that every aspect of our government, including the legal system is beholden to the liberal deep state and they will come to the conclusion that the only answer is to burn the whole thing down. Do you think that’s a good path for our country? Because that is absolutely the path we’re on as long as this guy continues to be enabled by the party he co-opted. 

You haven't given any evidence as to why 72 million Americans and myself shouldn't believe that the system is broken.

Riots with no punishment.

Mass mail in ballots (ie. switching the rules at the last minute)

Kung flu lockdowns without supporting evidence

Critical race theory

Orange man bad

You think this shit 24/7 for 4 straight years was a good thing for our country? This is how one half feels. You can't completely ignore that and only go off of "orange man bad and evil". 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

You haven't given any evidence as to why 72 million Americans and myself shouldn't believe that the system is broken.

Riots with no punishment.
Mass mail in ballots (ie. switching the rules at the last minute)
Kung flu lockdowns without supporting evidence
Critical race theory
Orange man bad

You think this shit 24/7 for 4 straight years was a good thing for our country? This is how one half feels. You can't completely ignore that and only go off of "orange man bad and evil". 

How about every election up until now as evidence that the system isn’t broken. The burden of proof is on those claiming it is. You can say it is all you want. I have faith it is not, and hopefully that will be evidenced in a few weeks when this is all done with one of the two worst presidential candidates in the history of the US as the President Elect.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, slackline said:

How about every election up until now as evidence that the system isn’t broken. The burden of proof is on those claiming it is. You can say it is all you want. I have faith it is not, and hopefully that will be evidenced in a few weeks when this is all done with one of the two worst presidential candidates in the history of the US as the President Elect.

Why does everyone here keep saying "burden of proof is on us"? We know it is. We keep giving you evidence. Sworn affidavits. Thousands of them. Votes in MI being switched, and there is only evidence of that happening to benefit Biden. This election is fishy and millions agree with me. 

• Downvote 2

Nope. I don’t think that. I think you took a lot of liberties with hypotheticals that your emotions tell you is true.

I think JP hit it on the head. Republicans are way more likely to accept the results and not riot or cause issues. That isn’t the case on the left because the liberal media has lied to the entire left and steered them wrong.

I don’t think your made up hypothetical would be a good path for the country. Good thing it’s just your assumption not really based on anything but how the left acted when they lost so that must mean the right who is evil will react even worse. Sorry bro..... your hypothetical fantasy story doesn’t hold water. Or beer.

I agree with your first point. Especially because potentially refers to the electoral college as a good system.

However to say because a bunch of other things went right isn’t a good argument for it could never go wrong. Especially in this more technologically advanced ever changing voting process.

Are you saying Biden is one of the top two worst candidates in history? Just trying to understand your last statement. Because if you’re referring to trump then I would understand it to mean you think he will be president elect and I don’t believe that is your position.

Why does everyone here keep saying "burden of proof is on us"? We know it is. We keep giving you evidence. Sworn affidavits. Thousands of them. Votes in MI being switched, and there is only evidence of that happening to benefit Biden. This election is fishy and millions agree with me. 

No offense, but some of those millions of people agreeing with you also happen to embrace all sorts of other incredibly wild conspiracies. If shady lawyers like that David Kallman guy, or OAN videos and Fox News are your best evidence, forgive the rest of us for not jumping up to believe him.

The reason everyone keeps saying it is because you literally just said no one’s given you any evidence as to why the other 72M people should believe the system isn’t broken.

I agree with your first point. Especially because potentially refers to the electoral college as a good system.

However to say because a bunch of other things went right isn’t a good argument for it could never go wrong. Especially in this more technologically advanced ever changing voting process.

Are you saying Biden is one of the top two worst candidates in history? Just trying to understand your last statement. Because if you’re referring to trump then I would understand it to mean you think he will be president elect and I don’t believe that is your position.

Saying it’s worked 45 times in the past isn’t the same as saying it cannot go wrong now. I didn’t say it could never go wrong. Simply stated that the burden of evidence to prove it was broken is on those claiming it is. Of course it could go wrong. Possible and probable are two different animals however.

Absolutely saying they both suck as potential presidents. Well, we have 4 years of proof that one of them cannot hack it without being one of the most offensive people ever. I guess if Biden wins when the dust settles we’ll see if he’s better or worse. I’m willing to take my chances on him though...

Saying it’s worked 45 times in the past isn’t the same as saying it cannot go wrong now. I didn’t say it could never go wrong. Simply stated that the burden of evidence to prove it was broken is on those claiming it is. Of course it could go wrong. Possible and probable are two different animals however.

Absolutely saying they both suck as potential presidents. Well, we have 4 years of proof that one of them cannot hack it without being one of the most offensive people ever. I guess if Biden wins when the dust settles we’ll see if he’s better or worse. I’m willing to take my chances on him though...

1st point = Agreed. Job of the court system.

2nd point. I agree on the Biden front. See? Meeting you half way.

28 minutes ago, slackline said:

No offense, but some of those millions of people agreeing with you also happen to embrace all sorts of other incredibly wild conspiracies. If shady lawyers like that David Kallman guy, or OAN videos and Fox News are your best evidence, forgive the rest of us for not jumping up to believe him.

The reason everyone keeps saying it is because you literally just said no one’s given you any evidence as to why the other 72M people should believe the system isn’t broken.

And there lies one of the biggest issues. You think CNN, MSNBC, CNBC are all trustworthy. They aren't. Neither is Fox. What's your evidence to dismiss OAN or Newsmax? They are right wing? 

Again there is evidence out there. You are choosing to discredit it. Legit video from Project Veritas? "Project Veritas lies" despite the fact that the owner have that has won every lawsuit he has filed. 

• Downvote 4

Wouldn’t you think that it is a small small percentage?

I hope you aren’t making similar statements the The View or other left leaning journalists are making. They are on the right so they must all be = x. In a lot of cases the x = racism according to them. It’s really sick. Especially considering it’s coming from the media.
  • Like 1

And there lies one of the biggest issues. You think CNN, MSNBC, CNBC are all trustworthy. They aren't. Neither is Fox. What's your evidence to dismiss OAN or Newsmax? They are right wing? 

Again there is evidence out there. You are choosing to discredit it. Legit video from Project Veritas? "Project Veritas lies" despite the fact that the owner have that has won every lawsuit he has filed. 

Go back and read my post from earlier. I put a link to newguard that does a fairly good job of ID’ing news sites biases. They put a big fat warning on OAN because it is incredibly one-sided. I give CNN, etc the smallest amount more of credibilty than I do Fox. I read them all though because even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes.

Guardian, don’t put words in my mouth. The View, if it’s the show I’m thinking of is an entertainment show with narcissistic women that think they know everything. I’ve no clue where you’re getting that from. A year ago, I would have said it’s a very small percentage, but the ideas people have been espousing lately make me doubt that percentage is that small. Especially if you look at the Trump rally ilk, not the most inspiring group of people out there.

4 minutes ago, Seadogs said:

I'm done responding to most of you. Brain washed, a product of communist propaganda. "Even if I take him to the Soviet Union and show him the concentration camp with his own eyes, he will refuse to believe it."  

Bye, Felicia.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
  • Downvote 1

I'm done responding to most of you. Brain washed, a product of communist propaganda. "Even if I take him to the Soviet Union and show him the concentration camp with his own eyes, he will refuse to believe it."  

My even-keeled response was what sent you over the edge? Ok.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Guardian said:

Nope. I don’t think that. I think you took a lot of liberties with hypotheticals that your emotions tell you is true.

I think JP hit it on the head. Republicans are way more likely to accept the results and not riot or cause issues. That isn’t the case on the left because the liberal media has lied to the entire left and steered them wrong.

I don’t think your made up hypothetical would be a good path for the country. Good thing it’s just your assumption not really based on anything but how the left acted when they lost so that must mean the right who is evil will react even worse. Sorry bro..... your hypothetical fantasy story doesn’t hold water. Or beer.

I truly hope you’re right and that my assumptions are wrong here. I have my doubts though. If Trump goes gracefully and isn’t bitching about the deep state in six months, beer’s on me. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Go back and read my post from earlier. I put a link to newguard that does a fairly good job of ID’ing news sites biases. They put a big fat warning on OAN because it is incredibly one-sided. I give CNN, etc the smallest amount more of credibilty than I do Fox. I read them all though because even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes.

Guardian, don’t put words in my mouth. The View, if it’s the show I’m thinking of is an entertainment show with narcissistic women that think they know everything. I’ve no clue where you’re getting that from. A year ago, I would have said it’s a very small percentage, but the ideas people have been espousing lately make me doubt that percentage is that small. Especially if you look at the Trump rally ilk, not the most inspiring group of people out there.

I was asking. Not telling bro.

So does red Maga hat = racist?