NFL Ratings are Way Down

HuggyU2

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/18/2017 at 4:00 PM, brickhistory said:

Sounds to me like those snowflakes at fox news needs to retreat to their safe spaces so big mean people like Colin Kaepernick can't hurt their precious feelings.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

4 hours ago, pintail21 said:

Sounds to me like those snowflakes at fox news needs to retreat to their safe spaces so big mean people like Colin Kaepernick can't hurt their precious feelings.

Yeah.  Re-posting a article originally written by a different news agency is such a right-wing thing to do...

The by-line from the article in the link

"By Cam Inman, Mercury News"

4 hours ago, pintail21 said:

Some people were dropped on their heads as kids, you were obviously thrown at a wall with great force.

I kid... But seriously, in your universe is Kaepernick really above Fox News? A self-described "civil rights activist" who didn't vote, but has verbalized his support of Fidel Castro?

Edited by tk1313
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh, the specter of fidelism rears its ugly head once again. Of all the historical figures on the left, why adhere to that monster? Kaepernick is the perfect representation of everything wrong with the leftist movement in this country right now. Identity politics is fracturing this country and preventing discussion of real issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

The insanity continues.

"The free-agent quarterback will have his own exhibit at the National Museum of African American History and Culture, according to the Twitter feed, @BlackToLive."

https://sports.yahoo.com/colin-kaepernick-exhibit-national-museum-african-american-history-culture-160414439.html

And yet Justice Clarence Thomas isn't recognized by this federally-funded museum?  

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, HuggyU2 said:

The insanity continues.

"The free-agent quarterback will have his own exhibit at the National Museum of African American History and Culture, according to the Twitter feed, @BlackToLive."

https://sports.yahoo.com/colin-kaepernick-exhibit-national-museum-african-american-history-culture-160414439.html

And yet Justice Clarence Thomas isn't recognized by this federally-funded museum?  

An exhibit about Kaepernick??   That museum just killed their credibility.

16 hours ago, RTB said:

An exhibit about Kaepernick??   That museum just killed their credibility.

Why? And do we intend to have such scorn/treatment for the "beast" Lynch or Michael Bennett? 

Just trying to keep score on the rules of ostracism and your outlook on the sit.

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, 1111 said:

Why?

It should be obvious but I'll spell it out for you. 

The national museum that is supposed to highlight African American History and Culture chose to highlight a poorly conceived protest by a rich, marginally effective NFL quarterback, but not a black Supreme Court Justice who worked his way from nothing to the highest court in the land. 

• Upvote 6

The NAACP is demanding the Falcons sign Kaep...or they'll do...something.

http://www.fox4news.com/sports/274762065-story

""There will be no football in the state of Georgia if Colin Kaepernick is not on a training camp roster and given an opportunity to pursue his career," said Gerald Griggs from Atlanta NAACP. "This is not a simple request. This is a statement. This is a demand. And if Mr. Kaepernick is not allowed to pursue his career, then on September the 17th, at 5:00, we are going to have the world's largest tailgate, and that tailgate will not go into Mercedes-Benz Stadium. We will take a knee, and we will continue to take a knee on the NFL until they act with one voice.""

NAACP boycotting NFL games may be just what the NFL needs to get more viewers. Just like when all those faggots boycotted Chick-fil-A and they had the biggest week of sales in history.

7 hours ago, RTB said:

It should be obvious but I'll spell it out for you. 

The national museum that is supposed to highlight African American History and Culture chose to highlight a poorly conceived protest by a rich, marginally effective NFL quarterback, but not a black Supreme Court Justice who worked his way from nothing to the highest court in the land. 

Thanks for your feedback.

So Beast and Bennett question get a pass or do you lack the expertise to spell that one out as well?

13 minutes ago, 1111 said:

Thanks for your feedback.

So Beast and Bennett question get a pass or do you lack the expertise to spell that one out as well?

Don't be obtuse; the article in question was about a Kaepernick exhibit, and the objection was made about him versus what they should have in an exhibit about Thomas. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SurelySerious said:

Don't be obtuse; the article in question was about a Kaepernick exhibit, and the objection was made about him versus what they should have in an exhibit about Thomas. 

Oh I get it now, thank you for your feedback!

Added: which part of Colin's protest is poorly conceived? Is Beast and Bennet and Long not showing disrespect for the flag? Or do you have different standards of how one should "disrespect" the flag? 

Your argument runs like a double standard, but hey that's just me being insensitive and slow to understand.

Edited by Guest