What are my chances and what is the process?

daladen

Hey y'all!

my name is Daniel and I'm a Marine Corps veteran currently working on a degree in aerospace at Middle Tennessee State University. Upon graduation I will have the following certificates:

Commercial, Multi-Engine Airplane-Land with Instrument Rating as well as CFI/CFII/MEI with around 750-1000 flight hours. 

I'm looking at doing Air Force Reserve or the Air Guard. I'm not really interested in active duty anymore but I'll do it if I have to. I'm about 5'10, pretty fit with semi-good fitness scores (getting out made me a little lazy)

So what are my chances?

and what is the first step, and the process, that I need to go through to get started?

thanks!

• 1 year later...
You don't have any chance and I hope for your own sake you didn't even apply and embarrass yourself. 

Dan, please ignore this dumbass. He keeps creating new accounts and posting on here after he got rejected by the ANG. From what you posted, I’d say your chances are pretty good. What’s your GPA and PCSM scores (if you have them yet)?

Banned... again. I can ban him faster than he can start them. It’s a war of attrition. Takes 15 mins to open an account here and 3 seconds for me to ban him. I just wished he would be more original and offer some new humor for you folks on here.

• Upvote 6