Paging Steve Davies

Lawman

11 hours ago, matmacwc said:

Yeah, where is your opinion on that?

On Brexiting BO.net? I don't need you guys. I can make it on my own. In fact, fuck you all, you controlling bastards.

On Brexit EU? I think that the underclass majority (non-immigrant, working class) finally got to have their say. After decades of being marginalised by a PC establishment that favours championing the rights of minority groups at the expense of everyone else, they had an opportunity to change the course the country was taking. I'm glad we're leaving. And I'm looking forward to what the future may hold. 

• Upvote 16

5 hours ago, Steve Davies said:

On Brexiting BO.net? I don't need you guys. I can make it on my own. In fact, fuck you all, you controlling bastards.

wait, why can Steve say 'fuck' and no one else can? 

edit: nevermind, apparently it's back.

Edited by Day Man

This is now the fvck functional check thread.

Looks like I'm not good to go either.

BaseOps member since 2003, but I'm not allowed by the computer to speak my mind?

Fvck your fvcking safe space.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Steve Davies said:

On Brexit EU? I think that the underclass majority (non-immigrant, working class) finally got to have their say. After decades of being marginalised by a PC establishment that favours championing the rights of minority groups at the expense of everyone else, they had an opportunity to change the course the country was taking. I'm glad we're leaving. And I'm looking forward to what the future may hold. 

About what I thought, good on you for being your own country, you should celebrate like its 4 July, oh wait...

• Upvote 3