Flying Videos Thread Part 2?

Slick

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, matmacwc said:

Hater.

JHMCS is OK, but there will be a new helmet that is 100% better soon.  Block 30s and A-10s are already flying with it.

Does the new one break your neck when you have to get rid of the jet, or will that be a thing of the past?

• Upvote 2

On 1/27/2017 at 0:20 PM, matmacwc said:

Hater.

JHMCS is OK, but there will be a new helmet that is 100% better soon.  Block 30s and A-10s are already flying with it.

The JHMCS 2? Or something entirely different? Also, do F-15C's get them?

Edited by tk1313

15 hours ago, matmacwc said:

It's called Scorpion and I'd imagine everything including F-22s will get them

Oh yeah! I remember one of the block 30 F-16 drivers showing me one when I visited the unit... I guess the F-22 guys finally got fed up with flying the deadliest airplane but not looking the coolest in the cockpit. :)

• Upvote 1

Maybe "action" wasn't the right word.  That's the first time I've seen a plane that big enter a dive like that and the camera panning back and forth between cockpit/spoilers/flaps at different stages of the approach was pretty cool.  I can see how experienced mil pilots would think nothing of it though.  

Edited by Slick
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Slick said:

Maybe "action" wasn't the right word.  That's the first time I've seen a plane that big enter a dive like that and the camera panning back and forth between cockpit/spoilers/flaps at different stages of the approach was pretty cool.  I can see how experienced mil pilots would think nothing of it though.  

I like your enthusiasm....

Dare I say go watch a 4 TR Tac-D.  You might have your first orgasm....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...