Want to Fly Fighters in the PNW?

People are always asking about where the good deals are anymore, well, here's one.  AGR position with the Washington ANG, bonus eligible, non-deployable, live in the awesome PNW, and you still get to fly fighters.  It's one of the hidden gems not many know about and it truly is a good deal, outstanding work/family life.  We're looking for F-15 IP fighter pilots, current and qualified are highly desired with experience in the ONE mission.  However, if you're the right fit for the position we may have the ability to be flexible for a requal or to pull from other fighter MDS (i.e. F-16).  If you're interested, shoot me a PM with your .mil address and I'll get in touch so I can give you an insight into the job and answer any questions you might have.

Job is not posted as of yet but it should be soon.  I just wanted to get the information out there for the masses to start the discussion early.  Great place to come for 5 years and build seniority if you've already got that coveted airline job and are trying to get closer to, or make 20.

Cheers,

Sledy

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...