Does TFOT count towards the 1460 points needed for O-1E? (National guard)

So, looks like I have 1390 pts toward the 1460 points needed for O-1E.  I have a few more drills and annual tour to get me over 1400, but my question is will I be able to hit that magic 1460 during OTS? I can't seem to find the regulation, but since you are enlisted during TFOT, I imagine the regulation stating 1460 points of prior enlisted service would include TFOT. 

Just trying to see if I should try and pick up extra orders before I go , or if il be covered.

A buddy of mine in OTS/UPT earned the rest of his points for O-1E while attending OTS (TFOT/TFIT whatever). I'm not 100% but I think you need the points by commissioning date in order to get it. And I thought it was 4 years + 1 day of AD service i.e. 1461 points? Search for the reg to double check.

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 4:03 PM, SimpleJack said:

A buddy of mine in OTS/UPT earned the rest of his points for O-1E while attending OTS (TFOT/TFIT whatever). I'm not 100% but I think you need the points by commissioning date in order to get it. And I thought it was 4 years + 1 day of AD service i.e. 1461 points? Search for the reg to double check.

Called AFPC, all time as enlisted counts towards the requirement for O-1E, and she stated OTS/TFOT is included. She only mentioned that it would be a good idea to include a note to include the current years points in the point summary, all the way up to day prior to commission. She also verified for guard reserve is is 1460 points towards RETIREMENT. So got the answer, now others do too.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...