2017 Active Duty UFT Board

Yea...i didnt get picked up in 2016, so i applied to guard and got a slot but my palace chase got denied due to a pending pcs that i couldnt turn off. So here i am again...if it doesnt work out hopefully i can try that guard unit again. Good luck to everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2017 at 1:25 PM, VaGuy757 said:

Nope, have you? I figured the memo would come out 1 business day before the 13th. 

I kinda thought the PSDM would be released on Monday, but official release would be a few days after, like the 16th. I think our senior raters will find out Monday, and disseminate the info as they please before the official release.  

Edited by knightwolf

On 1/29/2017 at 10:39 AM, Switch408 said:

Once again, this is not confirmed, but a guy I was talking with at a drop night a couple nights ago apparently knows the guy running the board, and he said upwards of 75 slots this year. The dude could be blowing smoke, but you asked if anyone heard anything...

My boss early in the process asked the guy running the board and he said 60. But this was before the Nov deadline.  Think the direction from above changed a little since then.

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:59 PM, Victor/WhiskeyFlyer said:

Words are that the team suffered a delay getting it out today and that the release will be "early next week." My guess is that commanders will find out either Monday or Tuesday with the PSDM dropping the day after. Also heard that this is a good year! Best of luck everyone.

Has anybody heard anything today?  Nothing has come down my chain yet.

3 hours ago, Uber said:

Coming up on 1600EST, are we in for another sleepless night waiting?

Sorry for the late post, but I was unable to post on NIPR and had to wait until I got home. 

I called AFPC @ 1530 Central.  What I was told was that the PSDM had been signed and that it was uploaded to their email system.  Tomorrow morning the system will gen up an email to all the senior raters and be disseminated to the selected applicants.  Thursday the PSDM will post to MyPers and be available for all to view.  Sucks we suffer through another night, but this info came from the Maj managing the board so I feel like this is pretty solid info.  Thus, unless there is another hiccup/delay we will all be finding out tomorrow.  Try to make it through the night and good luck to all.

Edited by E-Herk
  • Upvote 2

From the Guy who runs the Board.... that's me. I figured I would pass along and answer whatever questions you all have. 

Yes. We pushed the PSDM out of the building today and Senior Raters will be notified tomorrow. The list goes public on Thursday, 16 Feb at 0900 CST.   Thanks for being patient it got stuck in coordination but it's loose  

What other questions you all have?

--Pred

13 hours ago, E-Herk said:

Sorry for the late post, but I was unable to post on NIPR and had to wait until I got home. 

I called AFPC @ 1530 Central.  What I was told was that the PSDM had been signed and that it was uploaded to their email system.  Tomorrow morning the system will gen up an email to all the senior raters and be disseminated to the selected applicants.  Thursday the PSDM will post to MyPers and be available for all to view.  Sucks we suffer through another night, but this info came from the Maj managing the board so I feel like this is pretty solid info.  Thus, unless there is another hiccup/delay we will all be finding out tomorrow.  Try to make it through the night and good luck to all.

Thanks! Goodluck 

3 hours ago, Vimix22 said:

The list is out, just found out I was selected for UPT! All I can confirm is the list was large so good luck to everyone else!

Congrats!  Just landed (long sortie), and immediately went to check MyPers...  no joy.  Portal page says be patient and that the PSDM will be formally released by 16 Feb