157th ARW NH ANG

Baseops Warriors,

Search function did not yield what I was looking for. Part of my exit strategy involves joining a Guard/Reserve unit in New England. My first choice is the 157th. I can get out in Oct 2018. 

Looking for any info on the potential for a non-135 guy (B-1/T-38) to get picked up with them. I understand that they are first to get the KC-46 and I don't know if that would help or hurt my chances. 

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. 

Cheers, 

Planephlyer

On Tuesday, March 29, 2016 at 7:39 AM, PlanePhlyer said:

Baseops Warriors,

Search function did not yield what I was looking for. Part of my exit strategy involves joining a Guard/Reserve unit in New England. My first choice is the 157th. I can get out in Oct 2018.

Looking for any info on the potential for a non-135 guy (B-1/T-38) to get picked up with them. I understand that they are first to get the KC-46 and I don't know if that would help or hurt my chances.

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Cheers,

Planephlyer

You and most everyone else's exit strategy involves joining a guard unit. Much like every other guard unit, we will hire non -135 ppl if we believe you will fit into our culture. As for the -46, it doesn't matter to us in terms of hiring, and it shouldn't matter to you.

Good luck,

~NH