Aircraft-themed bottle openers...interested?

Planeform

On 2/11/2016 at 5:05 PM, viper154 said:

Whats the price range on the wings?

They are 40 for 24", 70 for 36", and 100 for 48"

1 hour ago, Winchester said:

A Hamilton standard prop would work for herc and P-3 bubbas alike...

That would be sick, I'll see if I can play with it this weekend.

On 2/11/2016 at 4:31 PM, DEVIL said:

Shameless Plug for Planeform and Flanders, they did a bulk order of SICK T-38's and U-2's for the guys at Beale in flat black that came out frickin' sweet. 

Thanks bro!!

Would you be able to engrave a patch on the bottle opener?  At least from the F-35 picture, it looks like you might be able to get a slightly larger than a bottle cap size patch on there; maybe the opener would have to be slightly bigger?  In your opinion, would the bottle opener have to be obnoxiously large in order to be both functional and have an engraved patch?  Awesome looking stuff by the way! 

On 2/14/2016 at 5:29 PM, brabus said:

Would you be able to engrave a patch on the bottle opener?  At least from the F-35 picture, it looks like you might be able to get a slightly larger than a bottle cap size patch on there; maybe the opener would have to be slightly bigger?  In your opinion, would the bottle opener have to be obnoxiously large in order to be both functional and have an engraved patch?  Awesome looking stuff by the way! 

brabus,

We just got our CNC engraver and I think putting a logo or patch on an opener is certainly possible.  Enlarging the bottle opener could also be considered!  Shoot us an email planeformusa@gmail.com and we can discuss further - I'll need to see the patch to better answer your question.

-Flanders

• 3 weeks later...
On February 15, 2016 at 11:12 AM, Planeform said:

brabus,

We just got our CNC engraver and I think putting a logo or patch on an opener is certainly possible.  Enlarging the bottle opener could also be considered!  Shoot us an email planeformusa@gmail.com and we can discuss further - I'll need to see the patch to better answer your question.

-Flanders

Are you running your stock on a water jet, or something else? For graphics, you might try a vinyl cutter or options where you burn a film with a laser cutter.

Edited by Dupe

• 3 weeks later...

Its CNC plasma; I occasionally get some access to a laser as well.  Definitely looking into more options to improve the products graphically.

On a side note, you guys might like this:

20160306_223753_1024x1024.jpg?v=14573337

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...
On 2/10/2016 at 5:31 PM, DEVIL said:

Shameless Plug for Planeform and Flanders, they did a bulk order of SICK T-38's and U-2's for the guys at Beale in flat black that came out frickin' sweet. 

upvote for homebrew!

• 4 months later...