2016 UPT Board

Alternate for UPT. WTF does that mean? They haven't done that for the previous 3 AD boards. Guess we'll see.

It means that if someone that is primary doesn't go for some reason (medical, decides they don't want it, etc) then you will go. But, you already knew that.

This was a routine thing back in the 90's. You will get a call if they have a slot to fill. Other than that, they won't have any news for you.

1 hour ago, Vimix22 said:

Has anyone got their hands on the official PSDM?

If/when someone finds the PSDM could they please post the link? My understanding is that the PSDM just gets sent to base MPFs and is not nessisarly posted anywhere; hoping I'm wrong on that.

• 4 weeks later...
On February 16, 2016 at 1:35 PM, gohornsgo said:

Got an assignment notification via vMPF this morning to Laughlin!

I just received my assignment yesterday and looks like I'll be joining you. I'm coming from the enlisted side, so mileage may vary for dudes on this board. Seems like they're workin assignments steadily at this point.

14 hours ago, FishBowl said:

I just received my assignment yesterday and looks like I'll be joining you. I'm coming from the enlisted side, so mileage may vary for dudes on this board. Seems like they're workin assignments steadily at this point.

Awesome man, grats! Keep in touch. I'll be down there in October.

6 hours ago, FishBowl said:

Will do. I'll be there in September. 

Seems like that's where a few of us are headed from these boards. Hoping the hail storm that took out 80% of the T-1 fleet isn't going to cause too many delays. Either way, looking forward to meeting you guys down there

Edited by ptwob408

Hoping the hail storm that took out 80% of the T-1 fleet isn't going to cause too many delays.

CBM sent a handful of T-1's to augment the down jets and mx said they'd have the jets fixed quickly (relative to the storm)...it shouldn't be a major issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

What day exactly is the June AFRC board and how long does it take for results to come out? Also, where can you find the results of the board? 

Edited by deaddebate
Moderator merge of similar threads.

18 hours ago, bb17 said:

As the title says - thanks! Also, where can you find the results of the board? 

Here's the limited info I have from my recruiter: For the June Board applications are due 18 May. I do not have the exact date that the June board convenes although I assume it will be the first Monday of June. Last year packages were due 31 Oct and Board results came out Dec 9, so following that pattern results should be out early July.

On 6/6/2016 at 9:35 PM, bb17 said:

What day exactly is the June AFRC board and how long does it take for results to come out? Also, where can you find the results of the board? 

On 6/7/2016 at 4:13 PM, pancho17 said:

For the June Board applications are due 18 May. I do not have the exact date that the June board convenes although I assume it will be the first Monday of June. Last year packages were due 31 Oct and Board results came out Dec 9, so following that pattern results should be out early July.

Mostly what pancho17 said.

The hard deadline for packages was 27 May, but Recruiters and their bosses probably wanted the paperwork early so they could review everything at their level first.

The "board" reviews the packages for about 3-5 days in the beginning of the month and provides their list through the chain to the 2-star at AFRC, who ultimately authorizes it.  This routing and review usually takes the rest of the month, as admin folks (legal, medical, personnel, etc) verify records as needed and the bosses make decisions.

Results are typically published in the first or second week of the next month, and filtered through the unit commanders/recruiters to notify their individual applicants.

• Upvote 1

Cool - my recruiter and sponsoring squadron said May 27 as well and we got it submitted a day early, but nobody knew details on the rest of the process. Thanks for the heads up!