2016 UPT Board

13 hours ago, OUcfi said:

Are y'all talking about the OTS board (16OT02) or the upt board for those who have already commissioned in another AFSC looking to pick up a pilot slot?

15 hours ago, willflyforfood said:

Is this for the 16ot02 rated board? Anticipated release date March 4th? When would civilians find out?

The Civilian OTS board results aren't anticipated to be released until March 4th. I believe this thread (and please correct me if I am wrong) is exclusively talking about Active Duty personnel applying for UPT.

2 hours ago, universal said:

The Civilian OTS board results aren't anticipated to be released until March 4th. I believe this thread (and please correct me if I am wrong) is exclusively talking about Active Duty personnel applying for UPT.

Universal that makes sense but I was confused because earlier in this thread they specifically mention the release date being March 4th. Also isn't the board called something else when an officer is applying to cross train into another officer field? Enlisted AD still apply to OTS generally the same way civilians do. 

Really confused here and really anxious to find out so any info would greatly be appreciated from the AD guys!

2 minutes ago, Flyingforce said:

Yah, we're talking about the active duty board uft. Where you cross train over from your current adsc. Board met January 25-28, results released February 2016. 

That's the confusion then. The 16OT02 Rated OTS Board met the same dates but our anticipated release date is March 4th. I guess they fill spots with AD officers first which makes sense.

Yeah it was one of those automated emails from vMPF. Got it at 0900. Your miliage may vary though since im on an age etp so i dont know if everyone is gonna get the same email if they got picked up. That being said, my leadership knew (and was pissed afpc ruined the surprise haha) so the list is out there.

10 minutes ago, gohornsgo said:

Yeah it was one of those automated emails from vMPF. Got it at 0900. Your miliage may vary though since im on an age etp so i dont know if everyone is gonna get the same email if they got picked up. That being said, my leadership knew (and was pissed afpc ruined the surprise haha) so the list is out there.

Hmm interesting. The age thing makes sense, but yah haven't heard anything from leadership. Where is this list? Congratulations btw! Anyone else? 

Edited by Flyingforce

I got a TDY RIP from the wing training office this afternoon for Medical Flight Screening.  Showed it to my CC, who already knew I'd gotten the RIP...I'm guessing somebody at training received a second ******* for sending it out early... but he wouldn't tell me anything about what I got.  Said "officially I would learn something at 1500 tomorrow."