As a current Air Force reservist applying to the Active Duty Pilot Board Nov..

If I apply to this board, but I graduate in December , will they still accept my package for selection?

I was told packages are due 23 NOV, and my grad date is 20th DEC.

Looking to go active duty pilot slot if the unit I'm interviewing with doesn't hire me in a few weeks.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Well the first sentence is a question.. So im not sure what else you are looking for..I could add extra question marks if that helps?????

Extra punctuation marks absolutely enhance the message; it must be true because the group superintendent is always doing it.

yes, they will accept your package. they'll consider it as part of the selection criteria. you're line officer recruiter should have explained this to you.

if you haven't started the process will a recruiter already, i would strongly suggest you start today.

Edited by 12xu2a3x3
spelling

• 2 weeks later...

yes, the will accept your package. they'll consider it as part of the selection criteria. you're line officer recruiter should have explained this to you.

if you haven't started the process will a recruiter already, i would strongly suggest you start today.

already started, have an interview tomorrow with an officer at MEPS, and have my conditional release signed..Just need a MEPS medical and im good to go for paperwork.