End-of-thread arrow

HuggyU2

When I go into a thread that has multiple pages, if I click on the double right arrow (the one that takes me to the last posts), it goes to a page that has no posts, and the page is somewhat unresponsive.  It does this on multiple threads I've tried.

Also:  Unless I'm missing it, the "Go to first unread post" (which may or may not be on the last page) button is no longer there....  I used that all the time (typically when I fat-finger the wrong link on a mobile device), any chance of getting it back?

NOTE:  I'm not talking about the first-unread link on the forum page; that's working as advertised.  I'm referring to the link that used to be just to the right of the page listings within the topic, looked something like this:  |<<|  |1|  |2|  |3|  ...  |69|  |Next|  |>>>|  |Go to first unread post|

EDIT:  clarity

Edited by Jughead

That was basically the issue I reported when the board upgrade happened, except on the mobile site there was no arrow, the thread title just took you to the first unread. However, I've alleviated the problem by downloading the tapatalk app and it has the feature and seems to work well enough (by going to the unread posts section).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk