Reporter, Camera Man Shot and Killed

MXQA

Reporting now that the shooter is an ex-disgruntled news anchor who was fired and specifically targeted the deceased news anchor because she made racial comments towards him.  Also reporting he has posted a Go Pro video of the shooting on his FB account.  

If true, he's F**KED!!

Edited by Tank

If true, he's F**KED!!

Reports (link below) are that he has killed himself.  The progressives are already on sites like Huff Post saying it's because we don't have enough gun control laws...even though I'll put money on him having bought the gun legally and passed a NICS background check.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/26/us/virginia-shooting-wdbj/index.html

Reports (link below) are that he has killed himself.  The progressives are already on sites like Huff Post saying it's because we don't have enough gun control laws...even though I'll put money on him having bought the gun legally and passed a NICS background check.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/26/us/virginia-shooting-wdbj/index.html

Yep--this murderer passed a background check.  So the solution according to progressives:  Pass background checks.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/latest-video-shows-shooting-tv-station-employees-33328710 

Why are the rights of gun toting thugs held in higher esteem than people's basic right to life? Why are people so paranoid and fearful that they feel the need to walk around armed to the teeth? What if there were a few armed people at this tragic scene? Carnage and more deaths would be likely. No amount of armed vigilantes could've stopped this man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

• Downvote 8

Ummm... Not sure about anyone else but the first time he pulled his gun out and pointed it at the lady would have been reason for me to put the dude down.

• Upvote 2

Why are the rights of gun toting thugs held in higher esteem than people's basic right to life? Why are people so paranoid and fearful that they feel the need to walk around armed to the teeth? What if there were a few armed people at this tragic scene? Carnage and more deaths would be likely. No amount of armed vigilantes could've stopped this man.

This is one of the first examples that popped up with a quick google search...there are many more like it.  I'm sorry it does not support your lame progressive ideology.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/27/cincinnati-man-shoots-at-1-year-old-boy-is-shot-by-man-with-concealed-carry/

Progrssives hate to admit that armed citizens can actually protect themselves against dangerous criminals.  This is about control, nothing else, as progressives would rather us be weak and unarmed then possibly challenge their ideology.  

• Upvote 2

Ummm... Not sure about anyone else but the first time he pulled his gun out and pointed it at the lady would have been reason for me to put the dude down.

I think the video was taken by the murderer.  The three victims are occupied with the interview and it looks like they don't notice he's there until the shooting starts.  I could be wrong and I'm not inclined to watch it again.

Why are people so paranoid and fearful that they feel the need to walk around armed to the teeth? What if there were a few armed people at this tragic scene? Carnage and more deaths would be likely. No amount of armed vigilantes could've stopped this man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

- paranoia and fear are not even close to the reasons I carry

-carrying a pistol concealed is in no way "armed to the teeth"

-law abiding citizens carrying a personal firearm are NOT the same as armed vigilantes. Please educate yourself to understand the difference if you think those are synonymous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

I think the video was taken by the murderer.  The three victims are occupied with the interview and it looks like they don't notice he's there until the shooting starts.  I could be wrong and I'm not inclined to watch it again.

Correct

Yeah, what I am saying is that the guy pulls his gun out and points it at the reporter for several seconds before shooting. Plenty of time to drop that mother fcker.

• Upvote 2

The background check only catches people with past issues.  So if the shooter has no criminal history and no mental health record, then the system worked properly.  People are often reluctant to report friends and family for mental health issues until it's too late.  Someone knew there was something wrong with the Columbine shooters, Adam Lanza, Dylan Roof, the Aurora theater shooter and on and on.  Noone called the cops, that's the DFP.

• Upvote 1

Someone knew there was something wrong with the Columbine shooters, Adam Lanza, Dylan Roof, the Aurora theater shooter and on and on.  Noone called the cops, that's the DFP.

The other side of that coin is that half the people you named (and many others) never went through a background check to begin with. They illegally obtained the guns from others, who had legally passed a background check.

If you've got a gun, it's your responsibility to make sure it's secure when it needs to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The other side of that coin is that half the people you named (and many others) never went through a background check to begin with. They illegally obtained the guns from others, who had legally passed a background check.

Try 3/4 of the mass murders in the last 30+ years, the murders obtained their firearms legally.  This is according to Mother Jones, which is about as progressive as you can get.  

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/07/mass-shootings-map

If you've got a gun, it's your responsibility to make sure it's secure when it needs to be.

If someone breaks into my house and grabs a gun I left on the counter and shoots someone, that is not my responsibility...just as if someone broke into my house and stole my car, and killed someone drunk driving.  This is also why bars aren't legally responsible for someone drinking in their bars and then going out and murdering someone via drunk driving.  Now I'm a big believer of securing your firearms (especially among children, and we already have laws against negligence when it comes to children), but criminals should be at fault when they steal a firearm, not the owner.   

• Upvote 1

Bars and bartenders are legally responsible in civil court...

That depends...this is case law in about 38 or so states. Dram shop liability is that a bar, bartender or host can be held strictly liable but only if they continue serving alcohol to someone that is obviously drunk or close to being drunk. If what I recently read is accurate, I think CA just did away with the strict liability piece since there is an intervening piece to all of this...namely the drunk person and their actions.

That is not what this is about though. This guy could have just as easily shot her with a bow, stabbed her with a knife, used a club to beat her to death...there are numerous ways to kill a person. The gun may have made this easier but this guy was intent on killing her and no one was paying attention that could have stopped it.

I'm not inclined to watch it again.
Pointed the gun and I had to close the window.
2, same.

Really? I guess I'm just jaded and numb.

I have a Documenting Reality account and I regularly browse 4chan--this stuff doesn't phase me. I'm not trying to sound like an internet tough guy. I'm just surprised by everyone's delicate sensibilities when discussing the video, here, in the news, and on social media.