READ THIS! Important information about the upcoming upgrade.

DFRESH

Friends,

If you do not have an e-mail account associated with your login, you may miss this bulk e-mail, so here are the contents of the e-mail. Please feel free to ask questions.

Hello! There will be another update to the Baseops Forums this Friday, 14 August. One of the major changes is that you must log in with your "display name". This is the name that shows up to the left on all of your posts. Your previously selected "user name" will no longer work. Please jot down your "display name" so that you can log in once the upgrade is complete. Additionally, there will be some associated down time with the forum app for iphone and android, and it may take a day or so, and possible require an update to the app. The new site will look a little different, but it should run much faster, and more importantly, it will be significantly safer and more secure than the current board. Thanks for all of your patience as we work through this upgrade process.

• Upvote 6

• 6 months later...
On 3/6/2016 at 4:33 PM, Jfadem said:

I'm a new user, but I don't see an option to post any questions, can you let me know how to do this? 

You should be able to post now.  There is a 48 hour restriction for new members before they can post on the forums (spam prevention tool).  PM if you have any issues still.

On 3/6/2016 at 4:33 PM, Jfadem said:

I'm a new user, but I don't see an option to post any questions, can you let me know how to do this? 

I have some questions for a specific topic and am also  a new user.  I can wait if need but but I'd like to ask this evening if possible.

Thank You,

Ben

15 hours ago, smith78 said:

I have some questions for a specific topic and am also  a new user.  I can wait if need but but I'd like to ask this evening if possible.

Thank You,

Ben

Fixed - you should be able to post now.

• 5 months later...
  • DFRESH unpinned this topic