ANG/Reserve job search

I am starting my search for ANG/Reserve jobs. I have 14 years AD and would like to find a full time job to finish out my 20 years and beyond if the unit lets me go past 20. Many of my buddies have fallen into AGR slots but it seems like I can't find anything. There are prospects here and there but most seems like timing...units standing up.. basically being in the right place at the right time. I have RPA experience.. 12S core right now.. have AC/MC/slick experience and what I think is a good resume but nothing seems to be out there. At this point I would accept a non-flying. There are no centralized websites for job searches.. one website has different jobs than another and it seems hit and miss. I have tried the Portal.. USAJOBS.. is there anything else out there? Should I contact units that are not advertising they are hiring? Kinda lost at this point..

• 2 weeks later...

You're a KC-135 patch right? Find a phone number for the unit you want to fly with and call them. Ask for the hiring person or talk to the CC or DO.

I too am curious about exploring my options outside of active duty and not sure where to start. My background: KC-135 W11M3F. I've tried looking on individual states listings and the information does not seem to be out there. If anyone wouldn't mind pointing me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

What unit do you want to join?