Custom USAF Bremont Pilot watch

HerkStud

Any option for senior pilot and/or command pilot, or would those be seperate orders?

I'll ask but my hunch is no unless we had 15 orders for each type. I'll be a senior pilot myself in a few months but would still go with the basic wings. I think if/when I got my command pilot wings I would want to upgrade my watch again which would get expensive.

I'll ask but my hunch is no unless we had 15 orders for each type. I'll be a senior pilot myself in a few months but would still go with the basic wings. I think if/when I got my command pilot wings I would want to upgrade my watch again which would get expensive.

You may want to consider going with Senior Pilot wings.

Reason: your UPT training commitment ensures that everyone will get the star on top (notwithstanding permanent DNIF, FEB, etc...).

I believe it will appeal to a lot more pilots if you select Senior Pilot wings. My opinion only.

Do you have pics?

I thought I still had the email but I deleted it. It was a breitling aerospace though. I'm on leave so it'll be a while before I see if anybody at work kept the design.

I like this design better than the C-130J breitling I've seen from the Rock recently. I'd probably be interested.

Let me get this straight: you have a custom MWS watch option, but you would prefer a "custom" watch with a set of AF pilot wings?

However, I don't believe you will get any interest in a "generic USAF watch". I may be wrong, but "the USAF" as an entity has an image problem right now. In the case of the pilots that are your target audience, most of them will have a much stronger identity with their airframe or squadron than they will with Big Blue.

I hope I am wrong... but I don't think I am.

Never thought I'd see the day where Huggy was wrong...I am mistaken.

It's a sad day in the 130 community when the bros would rather get generic pilot wings instead of wanting to keep the 70+ yr legacy alive and well.

Let me get this straight: you have a custom MWS watch option, but you would prefer a "custom" watch with a set of AF pilot wings?

It's a sad day in the 130 community when the bros would rather get generic pilot wings instead of wanting to keep the 70+ yr legacy alive and well.

Or maybe the mws watch design isn't all that great.

Heard back from Bremont. To get senior, command pilot wings or nav wings each version needs to have 15 orders. If there are 15 folks interested, let me know and we can make this order happen. HuggyU2 made a good point of getting senior pilot wings because the UPT commitment ensures senior pilot wings. That would be my vote. Thoughts?

You can choose between a stainless steel case or a black DLC case finish. The barrel colors come in blue, black, orange, green, yellow, anthracite, bronze and titanium. Also you have the option of closed or open back. Each comes with a custom engraving on the back and numbered. I have mockups of the different colored barrels. PM me if interested. Still a great price for a really nice watch.

I'm not against a Herk watch. In fact be thrilled to have one, just not that design. I wish I had the mock up still but there is no way I'd drop 3k on a Quartz powered digital/analog watch like the Breitling Aerospace.

I'd like to see the 130j watch as well. Still taking orders?

A couple weeks ago they were still looking for numbers. Ask your bros at little Rock, they should have the design.

Expensive watch. Brand name starts with a "B" and is located on the face, with the only other ornamentation being a set of metal pilot wings. This is starting to remind me of another watch but I just can't put my finger on it...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pile-on to the sweet Wild Weasel watch - Bremont is making them this year to celebrate the 50 year anniversary of the Wild Weasel program (1965-2015). That's why there is the subdued 0 by the 5, making the 50. 

Also, they have a different one for each Weasel aircraft (F-100, -105, -4, -16), in case any of you old crusties want one with your beloved Hun, Thud, or Phantom on it. 

Finally, these watches are only available to Wild Weasel pilots, EWOs, and other folks associated with the program. You have to contact Bremont (or me or sqwatch to get Bremont's contact info) and they will verify that you qualify then allow you to order. Cost is around $3k (about 1/2 off)

FILO!

• 10 months later...
On June 24, 2015 at 3:36 PM, Robo said:

I like this design better than the C-130J breitling I've seen from the Rock recently. I'd probably be interested.

On July 1, 2015 at 3:59 PM, osulax05 said:

I'd like to see the 130j watch as well. Still taking orders?

On August 14, 2015 at 0:25 AM, Herkasaurus said:

I think he's still taking orders. PM me for the LRF dude that's doing it. 

image.jpg

Anyone have any updates to the C-130J Breitling?