Ummm... Just look in the "Upcoming Boards" thread for that stuff man, that's a little vague. There are many UPT (assuming that's what you meant) boards and that thread is pretty decent about posting them. Good luck but try to do a little more reading ahead.

Ummm... Just look in the "Upcoming Boards" thread for that stuff man, that's a little vague. There are many UPT (assuming that's what you meant) boards and that thread is pretty decent about posting them. Good luck but try to do a little more reading ahead.

Thanks for the input xcraftllc. Just fyi i was wondering about UFT not UPT. The only thread about it was the one for Nov 2014, i didn't want to revive it. But you know what now that you said that i think i will as there since they already know what it's all about. But thanks again xcraftllc, basically the UFT is a board held by the AFRC. Thanks.

Oh, gotcha. From what I hear the reserves are are actually hurting for pilots pretty bad right now so you have a good shot. Good luck! (Didn't mean to come off as a dick just wasn't sure what you were asking).

Edited by xcraftllc