Microsoft Office

Guest croftfam

Yeah, it's not a permanently running program. They only do deals like that everyonce-in-a-while. With a military discount you can get it for $140.

Guest drifter

There was a program last year that allowed certain personnel to order a copy of office for home use. I got an email about it. I ordered a copy, and it only cost 19.95.

Guest lovelacm

The USAFE program with Microshaft was great last year.. picked up Office 2003 for about $30... full version.. not a watered down freebie.

Wish other software publishers would run the same sort of program for DoD folks... especially stuff we use at work AND home.

• 6 months later...

Here's the ACC version. You have to have a valid ACC email address to get it to work. Your comm sq. should be able to give you the program code.

- Go to <https://hup.microsoft.com/>

- Choose your preferred country and language.

- Enter your official email address and Program Code (xxxxxxxxxx).

- To verify your identity, a confirmation notice will be sent to your work email shortly. Upon receipt, please read the instructions in the email and click on the link provided. You’ll be taken to a secure site where you can complete your order (select either MS Office XP or MS Office 2003) and it will be shipped to the location you have chosen. For shipments to an on-base address, the "city" field must be spelled out completely.

Guest croftfam

Anybody know what other software, if any, you can get through these kind of deals? I've heard rumors of photoshop, but nothing firm.

• 3 years later...

This is what my sq. just sent out, Office for Mac worked for me.

To get Microsoft Office 2007 for Windows or MAC for $9.95:

- Go to https://hup.microsoft.com

- Enter your official email address and Program Code (756B6F6336).

To download home use Anti-Virus and CAC Card:

- On the left side panel click on "NEW - Home Use Software" under AF

Information

- In that screen you can download CAC Middleware (CAC Card Driver for home

use), Anti-virus and Home Use/Employee Purchase

• Upvote 1

As an alternative, run the Office 2010 beta, for free!

Note: It will expire in Oct 2010, but that should give you additional time to find the software you want at the price you want to pay.

I've been running it since it's release with zero installation or compatibility problems.

Highly recommended.

Office 2010 Beta

Regards,

Herkdrvr

This is what my sq. just sent out, Office for Mac worked for me.

To get Microsoft Office 2007 for Windows or MAC for $9.95:

- Go to https://hup.microsoft.com

- Enter your official email address and Program Code (756B6F6336).

I tried, but it says that my e-mail (name)@(base).af.mil is not supported at this time. Bummer.

• 9 months later...

I just did this a few weeks ago. I'll try and find the email. $9.95 isn't bad for 2010 Office Pro Plus. I loaded it up on both of my laptops. Now only if Adobe could offer an Adobe Acrobat Pro, Id be set!

Decided to RTFM and figured it out. Actually pretty painless. Just did what stract did below.

I bet the program code is not linked to your base e-mail addy. Usually program codes are majcom-specific. Go search the Portal for "(Your MAJCOM) HUP/EPP"

• 5 months later...

Has anyone seen any new updates on this. I bought this program a couple of years ago but have a new computer and I need to buy it now. I have heard that the program may be suspended. I'm at Osan AB if that matters---not sure if it's command specific.

Has anyone seen any new updates on this. I bought this program a couple of years ago but have a new computer and I need to buy it now. I have heard that the program may be suspended. I'm at Osan AB if that matters---not sure if it's command specific.

Still alive and well in PACAF. It worked for me as recently as last month. You'll need the PACAF program code and your .mil e-mail address. PM me your .mil and I can dig through my e-mail and find the code for you.

• 7 months later...