Bentleys for Bombing

Steve Davies

Some Saudi prince is offering RSAF "pilots" (I guess that WSOs don't qualify) a Bentley each in return for their participation in the Yemen bombing campaign (which they have ended without having actually achieved their objectives).

AFAIK, no caveat is in place about them actually having to have hit their targets.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-32417773

Some Saudi prince is offering RSAF "pilots" (I guess that WSOs don't qualify) a Bentley each in return for their participation in the Yemen bombing campaign (which they have ended without having actually achieved their objectives).

AFAIK, no caveat is in place about them actually having to have hit their targets.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-32417773

WSO's qualify for a gently used Yugo...

• Upvote 4

I'll give you the first two...but Libya wasn't actually a war so there was no way you could have actually bombed them.

I take it you weren't there.... We did more kinetic business in Libya over the span of 5 months than we did over the preceding 5 years of Iraq and Afghanistan.

I take it you weren't there.... We did more kinetic business in Libya over the span of 5 months than we did over the preceding 5 years of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Oh I was there. But I'm a Guard guy. My orders said it wasn't a war...and big Air Force knows best...so therefore it wasn't a war.

I guess I don't post enough for my sarcasm to get picked up anymore.

Limited strikes, no boots on the ground. Or something.

Can't have a late weekly WAR report, you know. Very important stuff for the wing historian.

I like how I have to justify my existence every week...and then see it not even get sent up because it wasn't "top level material." THEN STOP ASKING! T - 32 days of staff remaining...

Cooter

So, basically what you're asking is

Weekly Activity Report

(WAR) What is it good for?

Absolutely nothing!

Edited by SuperWSO
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...