What is the notification process if you get picked up?

Spaceballs

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im confused on that too. Three weeks from board termination is sensical to me but the phone call made it seem like it was three weeks from Mon March 9th. They weren't explicit in their answers and I'm still just as out of the loop now. No fault of theirs, of course. Just how this process goes.

The last two years the official results were released via PSDM at 3 week and 4 weeks respectively. If it's not by Friday then I would have to assume it will be NLT March 20th for the results. When I called AFPC they said the Sq/CCs will get the results approx 1 week prior to the official release.

I don't think they even know what's going on.

Very true, all this conflicting info people are getting from them seems to amount to a giant chaff cloud. I'll do my best to sit tight for at least another week before starting to worry :)

If it's actually going to be released this week then sq/cc should be finding out tomorrow or the day after: fingers crossed!!

friend of friend called AFPC- he said early next week. lol

At this point it's he said she said so might as well just ignore everybody until your Sq CC gives you the good/bad news