What is the notification process if you get picked up?

Spaceballs

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of ENJJPT, has anyone received an email from AFPC asking if they were a volunteer for it? The email also specifically stated no UPT selection decision had been made, even though it was sent after the board, which seemed weird.

I haven't even heard of that email. Is it just asking if you want to compete for enjjpt?

Edit: Do we even have the option to volunteer for enjjpt since the current 215 combined upt and enjjpt?

Edited by Spaceballs

I haven't even heard of that email. Is it just asking if you want to compete for enjjpt?

Edit: Do we even have the option to volunteer for enjjpt since the current 215 combined upt and enjjpt?

It was very vague, it asked if I was/was not a volunteer for enjjpt and stated that a response either way wouldn't effect chances of being picked up for UPT; which seems like something they would have asked before the 215 put combined them. As far as I'm aware you couldn't not apply for ENJJPT on the new one.

Edited by Dawguard

That's my understanding as well. Since that came out after the board, I would assume they're wanting to make sure the top packages want to do enjjpt since people don't have the option to not choose it.

lol like you really have a choice

That's my understanding as well. Since that came out after the board, I would assume they're wanting to make sure the top packages want to do enjjpt since people don't have the option to not choose it.

So in other words it just got WAY more competitive to get selected for it now?

Edited by Justanothercadet

I don't think it's any more competitive than usual. I think this is the first year they've used the 215 where enjjpt is the same box as upt, so they're probably just wanting to make sure enjjpt selectees actually want it since some people may get picked up and want normal upt.

Nothing new relative to what's been posted thus far but wanted to share but a bro talked to AFPC on Monday(March 9th) and their claim was to expect results in three weeks. I haven't heard anything on the significance of the recent ENJJPT emails, though....

Also, wanted to add that last year's 215 had the ENJJPT/UPT single box format and they didn't email ENJJPT selectees before the results came out.

Nothing new relative to what's been posted thus far but wanted to share but a bro talked to AFPC on Monday(March 9th) and their claim was to expect results in three weeks. I haven't heard anything on the significance of the recent ENJJPT emails, though....

Also, wanted to add that last year's 215 had the ENJJPT/UPT single box format and they didn't email ENJJPT selectees before the results came out.

Yes, I know grammar/syntax abhorrent. Cell phone hard. Typing difficult. Fingers fat.