What is the notification process if you get picked up?

Spaceballs

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Results are out to your A1s

please excuse my ignorance but what does that mean? MAJCOM/NAF A1?

If you don't hear today send me a PM...don't want to take away from your cc telling you

You have a list of everyone accepted?

Just got notified! I GOT IT!

Edited by carminsandiego

They posted 15-21 twice instead of the ad officer board results. If you still haven't found out and want to know I have the list. PM me.

Never mind, just checked and they already updated it. Results are on mypers.

Edited by db11719

Does anyone know if you can request a certain base? I'm from one of the bases and my wife is preggers, so I would really like to get back there to have some family support. Can I contact AFPC or anything?

Can't hurt to ask your sq/cc and see if they can work something out. Maybe we'll end up in the same place, I got it too :)

Does anyone know if you can request a certain base? I'm from one of the bases and my wife is preggers, so I would really like to get back there to have some family support. Can I contact AFPC or anything?

Check out the last line of para 1 of the PSDM "Selects with a pregnant spouse should contact AFPC, Line Officer Accessions, DPSIPS, DSN 665-2102, at the earliest possible date."

Sounds like they're willing to work with you. Good luck and congrats!

I'm not sure. I was just logging on to ask that same question. No one here knows what is next, if there is any additional medical checks, or if I have to go to IFS. I need to find the reg on ifs. It's probably in there.

I called the guy at the pregnant spouses number multiple times today, but I kept getting his answering machine. I'll try again on Monday.

Call AFPC and talk with your CC. Had this situation come up several years ago with one of my guys and it worked out but talking sooner rather than later helps so AFPC doesn't have to undo someone else's orders to help your situation. It can still be done either way. One is much easier.

I'm not sure. I was just logging on to ask that same question. No one here knows what is next, if there is any additional medical checks, or if I have to go to IFS. I need to find the reg on ifs. It's probably in there.

I called the guy at the pregnant spouses number multiple times today, but I kept getting his answering machine. I'll try again on Monday.

well i know you won't need to go to IFS if you have a PPL. It's stated in the PSDM.