AFRC Fighter Units

I'm gonna tell you something I think you already know; the best way to get this sort of information is to call each unit state by state and figure it out yourself. Securing an AFRC slot seems to be big blues best kept secret. Doing the leg work is the only way to really break through.

good luck

• Upvote 1

I'll bite cause your google foo seems to be broken, or your search function, which leads me to your willingness or ability. Google (State) ANG HRO, there, I led you to the water. AFRC proper is a bit different, still, go to the 2 websites, Homestead and Ft. Worth.

For example, this took me 3.6 minutes to find:

http://www.144fw.ang.af.mil/resources/pilotboards/index.asp

You were late already.

Edited by matmacwc

Not bad, but try this one on for size site:af.mil UPT 2015. This is how a pro wanna-be looks for jobs. But alas, it does not solve the problem of reserve hiring prospects.

You have the google foo.

seriously sweet tip. also google search boolean operators to learn how to narrow your results even further

I appreciate the help, I guess I should have been more specific in my first post. Guard units typically post al their UPT information on their respective units websites, Reserve units typically do not. I was just curious what the best way to go about finding if they have any openings other than simply cold calling that units recruiter.

I appreciate the help, I guess I should have been more specific in my first post. Guard units typically post al their UPT information on their respective units websites, Reserve units typically do not. I was just curious what the best way to go about finding if they have any openings other than simply cold calling that units recruiter.

fair enough.... but i find it funny you want to go fighters with a name like Herc85 ;) happy hunting

Anybody know of any AFRC fighter units that are currently looking for UPT candidates?

Theres only six AFRC fighter units that I know of:

F-16C: 93rd FS/482nd FW - Homestead ARB, FL

F-16C: 457th FS/301st FW - Carswell Field/NAS JRB Fort Worth, TX

A-10: 76th FS/476th FG - Moody AFB, GA

F-22: 302nd FS/447th FG - Elmendorf AFB, AK

A-10: 303rd FS/442nd FW - Whiteman AFB, MO

F-16C/D: 466th FS/419th FW - Hill AFB, UT

From here you are going to have to do the legwork. I know that Homestead had a board mid January of last year so that might be your first bet. Other than that I didn't do much research on fighter units but I can send you a list of possibly outdated POCs for those units...