Eagle Driver Proposes to Cardinals Cheerleader

Flaco

I am super stoked for the guy. When I was a kid a neighbor of ours was dating a Buffalo Jill and I was absolutely floored. At 10 yrs old I thought she was the most beautiful woman on the planet.

For the record, many of those girls are really smart; working on law degrees, med school, etc.

Edit...okay sounds like most strippers but for real though.

Edited by Winchester
  • Upvote 1

Soooo, dropping to knees by an Eagle guy (unorginial, I know) at a nationally televised event followed by widespread media coverage somehow makes this a "private" matter?

That's convenient.

But for the record, I gave her a "Damn!"

Twice. So she can't get offended at me.

Attack him all you want. Give him shit for the entire thing... Because you're right: He chose it, and he's probably got thick skin.

She may not. So leave the attacks on her out of it.

-BUSTED

I actually agree. I guess I should've figured the discussion would quickly turn to her. I was really just hoping for some more witty Eagle bashing. But damn bros, they both will probably see this at some point.

Maybe chivalry is dead. Maybe I'm old fashioned. Is it classy to make jokes about banging each other's wives / girlfriends?

There's gotta be a line somewhere. My guess is it got crossed on page 1.

Like I said, good on him.

• Upvote 4

Ill throw in my two cents, went to high school with the guy, played sports with the guy, hes a good bro and like others said he's teflon man. never seen that guy anything other then ice cool no matter what is thrown at him and always a class act.'

Edited by dvlax40