AFRC NOV UFT BOARD

Booooyah!

AMS: 15-04 (MAR 23)

Laughlin: 16-13 (JUL 23)

Not sure why AMS but he mentioned something about it may be the first OTS/AMS merger class? Online shows AMS 15-04 is MAR 30 but i'm supposed to show the 23rd...

Good luck to everyone else!

Edited by SimpleJack

Booooyah!

AMS: 15-04 (MAR 23)

Laughlin: 16-13 (JUL 23)

Not sure why AMS but he mentioned something about it may be the first OTS/AMS merger class? Online shows AMS 15-04 is MAR 30 but i'm supposed to show the 23rd...

Good luck to everyone else!

Congrats! Just got the word as well! Looks like I'll be in AMS and UPT with you!

I was just selected unsponsored! I'm going to Wright-Pat on Mach 9th for the FC1, and my OTS start date is May 4th.

I haven't been contacted by any units- I guess that'll come after the physical's done. I've contacted a few reserve units that I'd like to serve with, and they all said they're between 120 to 200% overstaffed.

Interestingly, my recruiter said there are 77 slots remaining this fiscal year, so it might be quite easy for applicants to the Summer '15 board. I was told to spread the word and try to bring my recruiter some applicants for the upcoming board.

• 3 weeks later...

FWIW

Nov 13-14 Board delayed to Jan 12-13 results released 5 Feb

Results: 37 selectees, 14 Unsponsored, 0 FS, 15 AS, 2 SOS, 5 ARS, 1 ISR,

AFOQT Avg Scores: Pilot 89 - Nav 65 - Acad Apt 63 - Quant 58 - Flying Hours 346 (median 122) - PCSM 86 - GPA 3.0

FWIW

Nov 13-14 Board delayed to Jan 12-13 results released 5 Feb

Results: 37 selectees, 14 Unsponsored, 0 FS, 15 AS, 2 SOS, 5 ARS, 1 ISR,

AFOQT Avg Scores: Pilot 89 - Nav 65 - Acad Apt 63 - Quant 58 - Flying Hours 346 (median 122) - PCSM 86 - GPA 3.0

Good gouge. Do you know what aircraft/locations are associated with the surveillance missions? Edited by topdeadcenter