AFRC NOV UFT BOARD

I've seen the list. I really have no idea why it's taking so long for it to be disseminated/notified. I heard conversation that it would go out today.

No, do not PM me, I will not share the results.

You have to give us something....

I've seen the list. I really have no idea why it's taking so long for it to be disseminated/notified. I heard conversation that it would go out today.

No, do not PM me, I will not share the results.

• Upvote 1

List is likely done, there's just multiple layers of commands and levels before it hits the streets and gets to us simple folk.

Wouldn't be the military without a few speedbumps in the chain of information flow, too many people get input to justify their billets.

Vegas money says next Tuesday.

Sooo...apparently the AFRC POC is out of the office until next Monday. It sounds like the list was finalized and dude had to bounce for a week. I find it hard to believe that one individual is the only one authorized to disseminate the list to the units but nothing surprises me in the world's greatest Air Force.

Deaddebate, if able, would you please let someone know the units are trying to get a hold of someone at AFRC HQ to get some info on when the list will be disseminated?

If not, then I wouldn't expect to hear anything until next week.

Deaddebate, if able, would you please let someone know the units are trying to get a hold of someone at AFRC HQ to get some info on when the list will be disseminated?

I would if I weren't currently TDY. Recommend you ask your recruiter of s/he is willing to send an email to AFRC/RS to inquire about the list.