New Air Force Commercial(s)

zach braff

The new Air Force ad campaign is on the streets and I am a fan. Very well done IMHO. I notice the shots and overall feel are very similar to an inspiring non-official ad from a few years ago (alternating shots of then/now set to a JFK speech - can't find it right now but it's been shared here) - I wonder if that was intentional or if its creator worked on this.

http://youtu.be/wHkjM-3lUDk

zb

edited to try to embed the video

Edited by zach braff
  • Upvote 1

It finally feels like we're not reaching to define what the AF is in our advertisement. Our heritage, while short, is well represented. I can't imagine the challenges the CSAF faces daily, and he's hammered pretty hard on JQP regularly.

But I don't think we've had as good a communicator for what being an Airman is in a very long time. I'm thankful that I get to see what he's attempting to do while still in the service and hopefully help.

Edit: Nevermind. I'm preaching to the choir. Thanks air force, I hope you know what you're doing when you cut people.

Great ads btw. Some of the best I've seen since the "no one comes close" ones from the early 2000s imo.

Edited by Justanothercadet

Great commercial, should get some people to sign up thinking the USAF is about doing cool things, flying cool jets and full of cool people....I remember seeing that type of thing 10 yrs ago....now I realize the difference between propaganda and the real world. Well, back to my CBT.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...