Moody and the A-29

polcat

First I've heard of it. I kinda don't know if I want them in the pattern... Plus I can see this ending the days of doing CT/EP sorties at home plate. I haven't been over there yet or talked to any afghanis so I don't really have an informed opinion.

Edited by Hodor

First I've heard of it. I kinda don't know if I want them in the pattern... Plus I can see this ending the days of doing CT/EP sorties at home plate. I haven't been over there yet or talked to any afghanis so I don't really have an informed opinion.

Back when we shared the pattern with the T-6s and T-38s, we just went down to VLD for CEPIs.

All,

I'm in charge of this program from the Advisor side, meaning I am sending the Afghans over there and QCing the training plan.. If you have any questions about the program, PM me with a .mil address.

Real question is how many will go AWOL and flee to Canada?

What was the rate of the Iraqis we brought over here for the various training programs?

Take that and increase it by about 5x, that should answer your question.

\/ It's even better than I could have imagined \/

Edited by BB Stacker

We just sent two of em home from Rucker because one of them stabbed the other. Over a table top EP. I shit you not.

From what I can see, seems like the most common thing is to find a U.S. Girl and marry her, then stay. I'll bet those women are real gems too...

We just sent two of em home from Rucker because one of them stabbed the other. Over a table top EP. I shit you not.

From what I can see, seems like the most common thing is to find a U.S. Girl and marry her, then stay. I'll bet those women are real gems too...

No kidding? My stick buddy in Primary was Afgan Army. I have never been more scared in a helicopter. First time my IP rolled the throttle off during an SEF, my stick buddy just sat there and pushed the cyclic forward......and I just watched the Nr plummet.

FML.

• Upvote 1

No kidding? My stick buddy in Primary was Afgan Army. I have never been more scared in a helicopter. First time my IP rolled the throttle off during an SEF, my stick buddy just sat there and pushed the cyclic forward......and I just watched the Nr plummet.

FML.

Insha'Allah.....

The Kuwaiti/Saudi students that roll through the 64 course are terrifying.

FML.

I've heard the same thing from the guys that are in AFG doing the Mi-17 advisor gig. No need to log EP currency if you're not going to do anything about it.