Body of young stowaway found in wheel well of C-130

polcat

New reports indicate he was above the wheel well. If so he had to be skinny to get up there.

Yeah, you don't say. I think the article said they came back from Africa, so that kind of explains the skinny moniker.

Also, I think the article said that a normal pre-flight walk around would not have discovered the body, which is definitely possible.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, you don't say. I think the article said they came back from Africa, so that kind of explains the skinny moniker.

You're a racist. You're fired.

Is it bad for my career that the first image I thought of when I read your comment was Starvin Marvin from South Park?

Posted from the NEW Baseops.net App!

• Upvote 2

God if only a fearless young nav or engineer was on board to help..

Yeah, I guess it is pretty hard to automate draging some mangled carcass to the morgue. Definitely have to toss the fireproof gloves and the squadron dickie.

Since you referenced "God" , why don't you get down on your knees and give thanks that you weren't involved.

• Downvote 2

Yeah, I guess it is pretty hard to automate draging some mangled carcass to the morgue. Definitely have to toss the fireproof gloves and the squadron dickie.

Since you referenced "God" , why don't you get down on your knees and give thanks that you weren't involved.

Easy there francis

• Upvote 1

Also the kid might have crawled up in the wheelwell when the aircraft was waiting on the taxiway before TO. Alot of those airports in Africa have people running all over the runways and taxiways.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Also the kid might have crawled up in the wheelwell when the aircraft was waiting on the taxiway before TO. Alot of those airports in Africa have people running all over the runways and taxiways.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Can confirm. Masses of locals inside the fence. Source: Flew to Africa once.

• Upvote 2

Would AMC have DAGRE/Ravens with them?

Dumbasses on CNN posted an image of a -17 instead of Herk with their article on this. Tell your aviation analyst to choke themselves CNN.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It even had it's gear down...idiots.

Can confirm. Masses of locals inside the fence. Source: Flew to Africa once.

Can double confirm. Ran ops out of several African capital cities. Sometimes no fence at all. And runway tar/oil asphalt makes a long-lasting cooking fire.

Dumbasses on CNN posted an image of a -17 instead of Herk with their article on this. Tell your aviation analyst to choke themselves CNN.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ramstein.af.mil has more photos of the C-17s and C-5s that are transient than the C-130s or DV airlift aircraft actually stationed there. Can we really expect more from CNN.