Iraq in state of emergency - Mosul overrun by militants; government flees;

Vice

They must be pretty radical if you're afraid of posting them anonymously on a public forum.

A computers IP wipes out any anonymity.

Edited by clouseau

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday the Islamic State ordered Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) for females in its new Caliphate of Iraq/Syria.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-07-25/militants-order-female-genital-mutilation-in-iraq/5622826

FGM Types; Least severe to most severe.

TYPE I; Removal of all or part of the Clitoris and Clitoral Hood.

Type II; Removal of all or part of the Clitoris and inner Labia.

Type III: Removal of all or part of inner and outer Labia and the closure of the Vagina. A small hole is left for the

passage of urine and menstrual blood. The Vagina is reopened for intercourse/childbirth.

Type IV; Waaay to complicated for a simple explanation.

Some serious questions (really/seems like a taboo subject).

Will these girls be getting FGM Type I, II, III, or IV?

Does the Islamic world consider FGM as an acceptable practice similar to how the western world views/accepts the

neutering of animals/pets?

With or without anesthesia?

What happens to the girls if they refuse FGM surgery/does refusal qualify these girls for honor killing/do they move to

the front of the line?

Are FGM surgeries performed by properly educated, trained, and certified Islamic medical professionals?

The really sad part is that a lot of anti-military protesters will be at a Women's Rights protest one day, and then at a Anti-Military Action protest the next. Not having much of an idea of what they're protesting about in the first place. I believe the Taliban have a similar view on women.

The really sad part is that a lot of anti-military protesters will be at a Women's Rights protest one day, and then at a Anti-Military Action protest the next. Not having much of an idea of what they're protesting about in the first place. I believe the Taliban have a similar view on women.

Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) in the Islamic world; Some thoughts/my theory.

FGM in the Islamic world might be the result of biological shortcomings and associated long term psychological effects.

Kind of like a genetic, trait based/induced, version of PTSD that can be passed on for generations.

I suspect that the worlds Muslim male population has a significantly higher percentage of members infected with Short

Man Complex/Short Penis Syndrome when compared to the rest of planet earths male population. To make matters worse,

there seems to be large segment of Muslim males that suffer from extreme cases of what's called "Micro-Penis Syndrome".

Muslim male Micro-Penis Syndrome sufferers are the easiest to identify since they tend to disproportionally (my best

estimate; 99.9% of the them) be your stereotypical Islamic fundamentalist/extremist/Jihadist.

• Upvote 1

Yesterday the Islamic State ordered Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) for females in its new Caliphate of Iraq/Syria.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-07-25/militants-order-female-genital-mutilation-in-iraq/5622826

I would reshingle all of downtown Minneapolis, naked, in January, and then run an ultramarathon through the Sinai in July for the privilege of murdering these lunatics. "It's their country" be damned . . . some things need to get purged from the gene pool from the barrel of a gun.

To whom much is given, much is expected. I can't volunteer to put anyone's neck on the line but my own, but this stuff . . . yeah. Give me any CAS platform still flyable, and I'll do it for free.

• Upvote 8

And that's why I wasn't very specific on my previous post, honestly you never know one way or another on the internet.

But the point is, that stuff exists, and groups like the Taliban and ISIS are perfect breeding grounds for horrific policies and inhumane treatment. I mean, these are the same people who outlaw having dogs as pets, and flying kites. Having little boys as your personal sex slave is perfectly legal and if a women is raped, it's considered her fault. They still stone women to death as punishment for pretty much anything, and yes FGM does exist and is a part of their culture here and there. There are even people in other countries who practice FGM under the same beliefs and are able to get away with it because no one wants to hurt anyone's feelings, kinda makes me uncertain about how I feel about being circumcised lol (although that is not nearly as severe as what these girls are going through)!:

http://www.trust.org/item/20140225174247-kra47/

Add to that the large percentage of Iraqis (or other Middle Easterners for that matter) who marry cousins. Some studies I found on Wikipedia (I know, I know) put it at 30% of Iraqis (about the same for Afghanistan) married to 1st or 2nd cousins which after generation after generation has got to induce some health issues, mental or otherwise.

What's the big deal? Males have their genitals mutilated all over the world on a daily basis.

Male circumcision? If so, I would not compare that to FGM.

I think the male equivalent to what happens to females who involuntarily receive FGM surgery would be involuntarily

Male To Eunuch (MTE) surgery.

Examples; Least severe to most severe.

MTE Type 1 "Nullo/Nulli"; Males with both testicles removed.

MTE Type 2 "Smoothies"; Males with both testicles removed and penis removed.

Let he who "is a Eunuch" cast the first stone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_D688kIuGUg#t=1

Circumcision is bullshit. Somehow Americans got duped into cutting their babies' genitals, under the totally disproven lies that it is cleaner, or more sanitary. If anything, it might cause sexual desensitization as an adult. Do your own research and think about it next time you have a child and decide it makes sense to cut a baby's penis or clitoris.

Research complete: The women love it.

526x297-o4W.jpg

• Upvote 4

Research complete: The women love it.

526x297-o4W.jpg

I agree, circumcision desensitization is a good thing. The ladies love your ability to provide more TOS/TOT and

hopefully you will no longer need to utilize embarrassing "premature" shoot and scoot tactics.

Google; Jennifer Jason-Leigh nude scene from Fast Times at Ridgemont High (NSFW due to nudity/Premature Ejaculation).

Don't be "That Guy", get circumcised!

What amazes me is that the people of Iraq can't/don't/won't unite to defeat this disgusting monster.

Almost is enough to make me think the people deserve the ISIS government. Almost.

Comparing FGM to male circumcision is like comparing a paper cut to a broken leg.

Think the risks are low? Those first two links are cases reported THIS week. Keep in mind next time you have a child and decide it will be wonderful to have your baby's genitals sliced for no good reason at all. "But everyone else does it"

Not to get too far of topic, but...

The risks are most definitely low. It doesn't matter what timeframe those incidents happened, look at total number of people who had it performed with zero incidents to number with incident. Basic statistics says that's a pretty good risk factor.

As for why people have it done, I can't and won't speak for every person but it's enough to say that there are plenty of good reasons OTHER than "everyone else does it" that parents choose to have this done. There's nothing wrong with it one way or another, but don't lump everyone into one big pot because of some apparent chip on your shoulder