Montana C-130s

I'm thinking about putting in my palace chase application, but my ISR doesn't have any info on the new

Montana unit and when they might start hiring people up there. C-130s in Montana pretty much equates to my dream job (airframe + close to home), so if I have to stick around AD for a while longer for a spot to open up I would rather do that than skip out now and miss out.

If anyone has any inside info on it or knows someone who would let me pick their brain, I'd appreciate it.

Hey dude. I'm from Montana (now Oregon) and I've got a close friend that's currently in UPT that is going back to fly the 130's out of Malmstrom AFB Great Falls IAP. Shoot me a PM with your info and I'll forward it on to him.

Edited by fipi

• 2 months later...

they are hiring but only have a limited # of slots left. If I were you I would call the unit and let them know you are interested and start visiting the unit yesterday. A lot of their peeps are in FTU here at LRF right now too is that is closer to you. Start finding out anyone you know in the unit. whats your background and maybe I can make a connection