Upcoming Boards

Their AOL e-mail address really gives it the professional touch. 

It just demonstrates their rich heritage, I doubt AOL has given out a new email address in 10+ years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albie has it nailed down cold when it comes to interview prep. Great guy, FedEx, retired FANG Eagle Driver doing IP at Tyndall back in the day, and flew OV-10's. Great program with excellent customer service. He's currently based out of Hong Kong but travels back all the time for classes, seminars, etc. Two thumbs way up for a Great American.

• Upvote 1

The 144FW, California Air National Guard in Fresno, will be holding a pilot board, which will be held on May 14 2016.  Applications for UPT candidates are due by April 3, 2016 and notifications to be invited for an interview will be made on or around April 15, 2016.

Information can be found at the 144FW pilot board webpage:  http://www.144fw.ang.af.mil/resources/pilotboards/index.asp

Anyone have words on boards for any of the following units? Additionally, good contact info would be appreciated! Sorry for the alphabet soup below. Trying to minimize the space I take.

123d Airlift WG/Louisville, Kentucky/11M, 12M/C-130

171st Air Refueling WG/Pittsburgh ANGB/12M/KC-135

121st Air Refueling WG/Rickenbacker ANGB/11M/KC-135

118th WG/Berry Field/11U/18/MQ-9

111th Attack WG/Horsham Air Guard Station/11U/18/MQ-9

178th WG/Springfield Beckly ANGB/11U/18/MQ-1

193d Special Operations WG/Air Station Middletown/11S, 12S/EC-130J

Edited by Victor/WhiskeyFlyer

On 4/2/2016 at 3:49 PM, roto said:

Did anyone on here apply to the MO AFRC A-10 board? I caught it last minute and sent one their way, the reserve is a different beast so I don't know what to expect. 

Their interview process should be almost identical to ANG. I think the differences arise in the in-processing phase since we're technically not getting hired, rather acquiring unit sponsorship through UPT. 

Per my email back from MO they mulled over packages this weekend (their UTA). Can confirm Kylrs: we should be getting notifications soon

18 hours ago, Kylrs said:

Roto, they sent me an email later that night confirming they received my package and saying expect to know about interviews middle of next week.

14 hours ago, hookemTX93 said:

Their interview process should be almost identical to ANG. I think the differences arise in the in-processing phase since we're technically not getting hired, rather acquiring unit sponsorship through UPT. 

Per my email back from MO they mulled over packages this weekend (their UTA). Can confirm Kylrs: we should be getting notifications soon

Thanks guys. Yeah, I got the confirmation email as well. Good luck. 

The Indiana ANG's 122FW / 163FS Blacksnakes (Fort Wayne), will be hosting an UPT Board Oct 2016. Deadline for Applications is June 30, 2016. UPT board is for possible FY18 UPT slot(s). For more info please, go to the 122FW base website for application instructions, contact info, etc., at:

122nd Fighter Wing, Indiana ANG - Home (Important Documents section)

Be sure to have a complete application, as incomplete apps will not be accepted. Email questions to upt.application@gmail.com.

If you are already a Rated Pilot looking to get picked up as either a Traditional Guardsmen or AGR/Technician, this is not the board for you. Please call 260-478-3302 for more info for that.

The email above is the best point of contact for any questions. Thanks for your time.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...