Upcoming Boards

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone here who applied for the 138th know if you need a doctor to sign off on the SF93? Also is that a form for everyone or just a prior enlisted form?

I called yesterday and she told me I would need a physician to sign it. I am on the civilian side.

Edited by TriFlyer

Good stuff, any word on what FY the UPT slot is for?

With a November hire, it'd be pretty difficult to complete all the necessary steps, get commissioned, and get a UPT slot before FY15 ends, especially w/ the backlog of UPT slots. Not impossible, but very very difficult.

I'll send an email out. I tried to call them but no one answered. I bet it's FY 16 slot based on how sudden this is. That's a very compressed timeline; from deadline to interview in less than a month. The airlines must really be offering some sweet deals to their senior pilots, or who knows, maybe the Big AF just threw out an extra UPT slot to them. I'll post if I get a reply.

Posted from the NEW Baseops.net App!

I'll send an email out. I tried to call them but no one answered. I bet it's FY 16 slot based on how sudden this is. That's a very compressed timeline; from deadline to interview in less than a month. The airlines must really be offering some sweet deals to their senior pilots, or who knows, maybe the Big AF just threw out an extra UPT slot to them. I'll post if I get a reply.

Posted from the NEW Baseops.net App!

airlines are going to be retiring like 4 pilots an hour in the next 10 years (or something like that i swear) couple that with the new ATP written requiring like 6+ hours of class c SIM time i would say theres some serious incentive over the next couple of years to clear out some of the top heavy guys

Hey! New here...

I had my first interview in Montana back in August. Didn't get selected, but I got to meet some really awesome guys.

Anyone else apply to 109th AW? I heard it's especially competitive, what with ski equipped LC-130...

Anyway, the information available on this site is great, esp. the page with all the sample interview questions. So thanks, everyone.

Hey! New here...

I had my first interview in Montana back in August. Didn't get selected, but I got to meet some really awesome guys.

Anyone else apply to 109th AW? I heard it's especially competitive, what with ski equipped LC-130...

Anyway, the information available on this site is great, esp. the page with all the sample interview questions. So thanks, everyone.

109th is a cool wing/mission, good amount of flying too, and not to the desert either ;)