Upcoming Boards

^ F-16 B-course slots for the guard are really taking a hit. Word I've heard multiple times from multiple people in-the-know, is that guard F-16 B-course slots for next 2 years are looking to be in the single digits nationwide... It's all about timing. So maybe a new cold war might help...

^ F-16 B-course slots for the guard are really taking a hit. Word I've heard multiple times from multiple people in-the-know, is that guard F-16 B-course slots for next 2 years are looking to be in the single digits nationwide... It's all about timing. So maybe a new cold war might help...

@ the 148th they have two guys hired in 2012 waiting on B-course slots, and they just hired two more...

HIANG got only 30 apps..pretty low for a fighter unit but I've also heard its a joint board for heavies as well? Anyone want to clarify whose interviewed with Hawaii or has credible info. Thx

Do/did they post the job opening anywhere?

I sent my application to them... Also never heard anything back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my email from NV saying I was not selected for an interview. Sure is nice just to know one way or another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HIANG got only 30 apps..pretty low for a fighter unit but I've also heard its a joint board for heavies as well? Anyone want to clarify whose interviewed with Hawaii or has credible info. Thx

That makes sense since it wasnt advertised on their site.

The 115th FW has also posted a board. Be advised, although it says that the applications will be accepted until October 18th on their website, they will only be accepting until the 26th of June. Therefore I will not be able to participate, good luck to those who do.

From the Wisconsin Recruiter:

"We will be excepting UPT applications until 26 June...We are waiting for them to update the new date."

Also, New Jersey is as well but says that all dates are TBD. I guess the sequester is really scrambling the timelines for guard units.

xcraftllc - who did you talk to in Madison recruiting? I interviewed with this unit this past winter. It seems awfully soon for them to be holding another board. Awesome unit though.

xcraftllc - who did you talk to in Madison recruiting? I interviewed with this unit this past winter. It seems awfully soon for them to be holding another board. Awesome unit though.

Can't speak for xcraft, but the info I have corroborates his. I was told they'd likely be having a board this Fall.

It was from one of the recruiters on the 155th website:

TSgt Amanda Flanagan

amanda.flanagan@

ang.af.mil

(608) 245-4657

Edited by xcraftllc

For your own sake, I'd leave your real name off these boards. It's cool if people know who you are, but I wouldn't really go advertising it.

I am also wondering whether "we will be expecting applications until June 26th" means that, they aren't expecting applications until June 26th, or that they are accepting applications until June 26th. I sent an e-mail to Robert to see what's up.

Edited by Milchstrasse

For some reason that link took me to your "perma-fat" album, lol. It's working now though.

ROFL, yeah it was an ancient photobucket account so it has a couple jokes in there from Rucker flight school or something. Weird how it showed other photos, that's the last time I trust the "Direct Link" feature, especially for a more professionally oriented forum such as this! When I tested the link from the post after I logged out of photobucket, it went direct to only that one screen capture on a blank webpage.

Whatever, does anyone know why the image tool doesn't allow you to use photobucket URL inserts?

For your own sake, I'd leave your real name off these boards. It's cool if people know who you are, but I wouldn't really go advertising it.

I am also wondering whether "we will be expecting applications until June 26th" means that, they aren't expecting applications until June 26th, or that they are accepting applications until June 26th. I sent an e-mail to Robert to see what's up.

Yeah, I edited the original post without the link now. I suppose I'll keep it simple next time. Let us know if you hear back from Robert.

Edited by xcraftllc