Upcoming Boards

On 4/16/2018 at 12:28 AM, IMUA said:

Any idea if he went 22s? The guy i know whom is the guy you’re probably talking about did in fact stay on the 135. Shook his hand at their Sq bar a couple months back.

Takeaway for @va121mir...possible to track to 38s but then have internal politics prevent becoming a “fighter pilot.”

but like stated, this is probably only feasible at the HIANG or DCANG and possibly Ft Worth with heavy/fighter units colocated.

Fort Worth has Reserve F-16s and Guard C-130s.  There is zero mixing of pilot candidates.  

12 hours ago, hopeful said:

Thanks all! I am just extremely curious as to if Colorado has already selected their UPT candidate yet! Anyone know if interviews are done yet?!

You’re a legacy. Use your legacy connections to find out?

• Haha 2

My legacy connection for Buckley is out for awhile... Do you know if they already hired anyone???

Did he get sent to ALO?
  • Upvote 1

My legacy connection for Buckley is out for awhile... Do you know if they already hired anyone???

I actually know the guy in charge of hiring. PM me your name and I’ll ask him if you made the list.

nice try Duck but I'm not falling for that one, just tell me on here

Your call brotha. I helped out kiloalpha. I’m a pretty big deal in the ANG community. I’ve got tons of huge connections.
  • Like 1

Just let me know on here, need to see if any connection can squeeze me in last minute for an interview...

Okay. I talked to the head of hiring. I have the list, but he said I absolutely 100% cannot post it here. Sorry bro. Best of luck! Hopefully you are one of them!

dude are you going to help or not seriously stop wasting my time

I can’t sorry. You can PM me your name and I can tell you if you are on the list, but that’s it. Sorry man. That’s what I did for my boy Kilo.

If someone got the buckley list I would appreciate it

We don’t post hiring lists on this board. It sets a bad precedent and betrays the units.

Dude, I don't think he can. Believe it or not, the final list at fighter units is classified. He's in murky waters just telling you online that he has it. 

He’s right I have already said too much. Just trying to help a bro out.

5 hours ago, Kiloalpha said:

Unlikely that South Dakota hires anyone not already enlisted in the unit.

Apps aren't even due to the 114th until the end of the month.

Additionally, historically the 114th tends to choose from within the unit, however, lately they have been selecting 2 to 3 guys per year to include non priors.

Edited by black hills tj

Hey man, shut that shit up, nobody here wants to here it anymore. You aren't, and will never get a call from Buckley, and you probably won't hear back from any fighter unit with your attitude. Heavies won't even take you so shut your shit up and go back to flying your Cessna.

“Heavies won’t even take you”
Lol. WTH is that supposed to mean?

You guys are killing me with these petty wannabe squabbles. Is there a way to mute this entire channel?

“Heavies won’t even take you”
Lol. WTH is that supposed to mean?

You guys are killing me with these petty wannabe squabbles. Is there a way to mute this entire channel?

I put Hopeful in a nicely deserved timeout. Tonight I will go back through and clean this stuff up if I have time. We probably let it go on too long in too many threads, but man that was funny.

I thought heavies had lower standards for pilot applicants? Didn't mean that as a jab or anything 

Depends, the viper units have waived the fellatio requirement. 15C units still encourage you to bring your kneepads to the interview.

Nope, the standards are extremely high across the board. Flying any military aircraft is a privilege and honor reserved for only the most qualified (and Duck too I suppose). I’m afraid the “hopeful” kid has a lot of self improvement to do in order to be considered.

• Like 4

Fair enough. I'm pretty sure most dudes would bring a pipe cleaner for the back door to the interview to fly in some type of fighter/attack plane 

Pipe cleaner won’t have near enough girth for an eagle driver to enjoy.