Upcoming Boards

I heard through the pipeline...  Either way, seems like a great squadron. Don't recall seeing much mention of them on here.

That's what i've heard as well. I knew a guy that deployed with them few years back and mentioned the same.

On 6/20/2017 at 10:43 PM, sforron said:

Good to hear some news. Can anyone confirm what, exactly, we'll be hearing from the board? Just select/non-select, or will we be getting class dates out of it as well?

Got a call this afternoon from my recuiter that the results were out and that I was selected! That's the only info he had, he said no dates until after I swear in. 

• Upvote 1

I was not on the selected list for the board, recruiter thinks my application may have "fallen through the cracks." Says my package is right about in the middle of those who were selected, to idk what's the deal. Honestly, I didn't think there was a big chance of being non-selected if you were sponsored.

Can someone PM me a copy of the sharepoint results (assuming it isn't FOUO)? I just want to make sure my recruiter hasn't forgotten what my name is and am actually not on it (wouldn't be a huge surprise at this point).

3 hours ago, Heavywanabe said:

Got a call this afternoon from my recuiter that the results were out and that I was selected! That's the only info he had, he said no dates until after I swear in. 

Congratulations! I got the call this morning saying I was selected as well! Next up, I believe, would be the Security Clearance, then swear in.

I was not on the selected list for the board, recruiter thinks my application may have "fallen through the cracks." Says my package is right about in the middle of those who were selected, to idk what's the deal. Honestly, I didn't think there was a big chance of being non-selected if you were sponsored.
Can someone PM me a copy of the sharepoint results (assuming it isn't FOUO)? I just want to make sure my recruiter hasn't forgotten what my name is and am actually not on it (wouldn't be a huge surprise at this point).

Avg scores for selected SUPT applicants:
AFOQT
P: 94
N: 87
Apt: 63
V: 68
Q: 53
Hours: 89
PCSM: 87
GPA: 3.2

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network Forums
  • Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Herk Driver said:

Avg scores for selected SUPT applicants:
AFOQT
P: 94
N: 87
Apt: 63
V: 68
Q: 53
Hours: 89
PCSM: 87
GPA: 3.2

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network Forums

Just out of curiosity do you know how many selects came out of this board? And how many applicants? I ask because you seem like you are in the know.  

4 hours ago, Heavywanabe said:

Just out of curiosity do you know how many selects came out of this board? And how many applicants? I ask because you seem like you are in the know.  

UPT:

Sponsored: 34 Selects, 38 Applicants

Unsponsored: 3 Selects, 6 Applicants

The getting is good.

Do the reserves get folks into the school pipeline faster than Guard typically?

Gee, i was about to ask the same thing. I constantly hear Guars guys waiting almost a year before any dates. Sept sounds super fast. Now the question is....how far will UPT dates be?

Gee, i was about to ask the same thing. I constantly hear Guars guys waiting almost a year before any dates. Sept sounds super fast. Now the question is....how far will UPT dates be?

I got hired at a Gaurd unit 10 months ago, still waiting on dates. Most guys I know wait 1-2 years till they step to OTS for guard units.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, Heavywanabe said:

I was hired in January and got a September OTS date. The biggest wait was waiting for the board to meet. 

I'm Reserves, I was hired last August but didn't meet the board until this most recent one. Also expecting Sept. 

Just got a call from my recruiter, apparently I am selected for 17-01 after all. He said the board initially didn't review my package at all, which is why I wasn't on the list, but supposedly now I'm good to go. Big weight off my shoulders, I've spent the last six days trying to figure out what issue the board had with my application and how to fix it.

• Upvote 3