Upcoming Boards

When you're selected by the AFRC board how long is that good for? Does it expire if you don't get picked up by a unit?

I'm not sure about your slot expiring. I would think AFRC would place you in a unit before they took your slot away.

• 2 weeks later...

You have 4 days to apply to Tucson, but you must be military already, enlisted OK

http://www.162fw.ang...-140919-025.pdf

Dudes, I can't prove it right now but Tucson didn't have this board. Apps are due around the 15th of Jan, wish I could provide more. Somebody with better GoogleFu could help me out.

I'll post truth data tomorrow

Dudes, I can't prove it right now but Tucson didn't have this board. Apps are due around the 15th of Jan, wish I could provide more. Somebody with better GoogleFu could help me out.

I'll post truth data tomorrow

amazing, thanks dude

Hope this isn't too off topic, but is anyone here apart of, or very familiar with the 115th Fighter Wing in Madison, WI? If I remember correctly, one of the pilots there was a prior Army Helo pilot, and I'm trying to track down some very basic unit contact info for a Marine Helo friend who had questions regarding that transition (if I remembered that story correctly that is). Would appreciate a PM if anyone know's who I'm talking about, or maybe knows anyone else that had a similar helo to fixed wing jet Guard transition.

Hope this isn't too off topic, but is anyone here apart of, or very familiar with the 115th Fighter Wing in Madison, WI? If I remember correctly, one of the pilots there was a prior Army Helo pilot, and I'm trying to track down some very basic unit contact info for a Marine Helo friend who had questions regarding that transition (if I remembered that story correctly that is). Would appreciate a PM if anyone know's who I'm talking about, or maybe knows anyone else that had a similar helo to fixed wing jet Guard transition.

PM sent

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone gotten interview notifications from the 442FW? If I remember correctly, they were supposed to go out sometime this week.

nope. did you rush or just apply? I rushed and haven't heard anything yet.